2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buccal swabs collected from all the Anthonys. Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee.

I'm just wondering, is KC viewing herself on the computer screen she is looking at right now?
What I mean is, is her computer screen split like mine is? I see the witness, and right next to him is KC

I think she is following real time transcripts as the witness testifies.

The witness is explaining how he gathered the samples from George Cindy and Lee.

LDB: has asked him to identify "IX"

the witness says they are swabs collected from Mrs. Anthony. The box gets sealed put in envelope.

LDB: also lists George and Lee and witness says the same process was used and he recognizes the samples.

2r5tjew.jpg

Oh sweet baby...I just keep asking myself WHY?

If the jurors have to smell those cans, I hope that ICA has to smell them, too.
(I am really not convinced this smelling of the cans by the jurors would be a good move by the prosecution though.)

Morbid question but what was ever done with CA's remains? Were they released to the Anthony's?

Just thinking out loud about the hair. There were NONE from George in that trunk! So, to me - that also disproves the DT theory!

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Majority of jurors paying very close attention to evidence introduction.
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

CFNews13Casey

Gray-haired female juror in front row is rubbing neck. The jury is starting to look pretty beat up and tired.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Buccal swabs collected from all the Anthonys. Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee.

:tyou: ! Tuffy to the rescue.

Buccal, buccal...buccal swabs!

I can (maybe)stop typing ? swabs...

Witness is looking at the buccal swabs taken from Lee, now Cindy...

LDB: is asking if they are put into the envelope and then sealed.

yes ma'am they were.

Family in petri dishes, Casey mildly interested with a micro lip snarl.

Juror 5 older lady with long gray hair and glasses doing a lot of random looking around. #CaseyAnthony

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:24 AM

Just thinking out loud about the hair. There were NONE from George in that trunk! So, to me - that also disproves the DT theory!

Exactly....so while JB thought he was clever to bring up transfer.........a lack of transfer would also be something to note. ESPECIALLY if he was purported to be the one moving the body.

Too bad this has to be such a dry, scientific day to end a very long week of information to process...hope the jury has a restful day and a half.

i think she looks bored.

After Thursday and Friday's replay of the jail house videos and ICA's viewing of her stellar performances she may be a wee bit tired. After all she has had 3 years of napping and reading on a regular basis. This MUST be exhausting for ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member