2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Cindy remarked she brushed away some debris from the car. No one asked any further questions on that subject. Very surprised. Was it her apparent breakdown on the stand that held back more detail?

Was she excused subject to recall? I don't remember. If so, she may testify about that at a later time.

KBelichWFTV

The sheriff's office even shipped an unused air filter to Oak Ridge lab so they could test for contamination during shipping!
2 minutes ago
via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Witness is very credible and does a nice job breaking information down for the jury. In short and to me, he's cute as a button and helping break things down on Caylee's behalf.

Bold mine.

OT-heh! Maybe I need more romance in my life but, every older type witness, I get butterflies in my tummy! :crazy: Yuri, Bloise, this witness, and Dr. Vass. :blushing:

ETA: Bill Shaeffer.

Now the stained, spare tire cover.

Collect items from the spare tire wheel well and send to Oak Ridge?

yes

LDB: you recognize?

yes, there was a substance that was in the tire well and I am almost positive this one went to Dr. Vass

LDB: recognize the initials on the seal?

yes, (states who, I cannot hear)

LDB: did you collected other pieces of the spare tire cover?

yes

LDB: one that was not stained?

yes

LDB: why?

a control sample.

LDB: may I have "IP" for identification? contact?

yes my label what is inside the can, it was sealed with evidence tape and my initals.

LDB: after sealed then shipped?

yes

LDB: is this something you recognize?

yes

State was so wise to stick with their case as laid out before trial and not get side tracked by JB/ICA's drowning/sexual assault opening. PT knew what the evidence would prove, the tapes etc. JB's opening is more of a problem for him the the Prosecution at this point.

CFNews13Casey

There's a blonde female juror who can't be more than 10 years older than Casey. She has been writing non stop in her notebook.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

I thought there was a nut and bolt. The bolt was the male and the nut the female. How does a nut have a male end?

You are correct, but he said male nut (ain't they all), so I kinda went with that not to cornfuse the issue.

I'm just wondering, is KC viewing herself on the computer screen she is looking at right now?
What I mean is, is her computer screen split like mine is? I see the witness, and right next to him is KC

The can with the carpet sample!

:great:

I'm not exactly celebrating that right now...I mean I know it's good for justice for Caylee...but it's what Caylee left behind...poor baby...:maddening:

bobkealing

Jurors definitely looking at cans with interest. Even drowsy juror 6
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads