2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey

Wait! Gas cans! Now they perk up. Looking at a picture too!
1 minute agovia Twitter for iPad

I think she is following real time transcripts as the witness testifies.

It appears that way to me also -- that ICA is looking at the screen.

You would think she would be really nervous after seeing ALL the evidence in those cans and envelopes that LBD is presenting to the witness for identification, as well as the many different items sitting there on the evidence table ...

They did a GREAT JOB organizing all the forensics here .... :great:

Morbid question but what was ever done with CA's remains? Were they released to the Anthony's?

Yes they were.

And let's remember the Q&A thread so that this one can continue to be focused on what is happening in court today. :tyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136539"]Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just a reminder, no one is in trouble here. :kimsterwink:

LDB: is asking witness if he was called to Hopespring Drive and has asked about the gas cans. She asks for identification and shows a pic on the screen.

Witness says this is a gas can he collected.

LDB: fair and accurate depiction of the gas can you collected?

yes

HHJP: received into evidence.

LDB: Permission to publish?

HHJP: you may

LDB: anything you did to change or alter the can until the time of the photo?

no

LDB: what happened with this item?

swabbed it and did latent to get finger prints off

LDB: was it returned to Hopespring Dr?

yes

LDB: when

I need my notes

LDB: Your honor may he?

HHJP: yes he may

If the jurors have to smell those cans, I hope that ICA has to smell them, too.
(I am really not convinced this smelling of the cans by the jurors would be a good move by the prosecution though.)
I think a good move would be to ask jurors for volunteers, in a separate room.

bobkealing

#CaseyAnthony Follower question: woman in yellow does work with the defense in what specific capacity I don't know
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

After Thursday and Friday's replay of the jail house videos and ICA's viewing of her stellar performances she may be a wee bit tired. After all she has had 3 years of napping and reading on a regular basis. This MUST be exhausting for ICA.

I think it has to be exhausting for her no matter which side of the fence you're sitting on. She either has to do A LOT of acting or she's just chilling because JB 'got this' and she'll be going home soon.

Vincent explains how there is a card that lists when, where and who collected the gas cans #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:24 AM

Vincent says he couldn't get fingerprints off the gas cans #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:26 AM

Continued direct examination of Michael Vincent of OCSO by LDB.

On 9/27/08 he collected samples from the substance on the spare tire well and sent it to Oakridge. They scraped the substance off and sent it to Dr. Voss. He also collected other pieces of the spare tire cover on 10/30/08 - stained and not stained. The unstained sample was a control. Items I.P. and I.Q. He identified the cans as containing a 6x6 stained piece of trunk liner and 2x2 unstained samples.

He also assisted Mr. Bloise in taking standards of hair and DNA from GA, CA (10/7/08) and LA (10/8/08). He collected swabs and hair samples. They are then sealed and shipped. Hair samples are pulled, placed in a petri dish and sealed.

He identified the packages. I.X. - CA swabs, I.Y. - GA swabs, J.B. - swabs from LA. I.Z. - GA hair sample, J.A. - LA hair sample, I.W. - CA hair sample.

On 8/1/08 he went to the A's house and collected gas cans. Item A.J. is a photo of one of two gas cans and collection card showing date and time collected. Photo marked as Exhibit 107 and published to Jury. He tested it for DNA and finger prints - none found. Item then returned to CA on 8/13/08.

Hair and swab standards entered into evidence as Exhibits 108-113.

No more questions by LDB.

I think KC is sitting there feeling very small, relative to the professionals she is witnessing.

Just thinking out loud about the hair. There were NONE from George in that trunk! So, to me - that also disproves the DT theory!

:great: good point !

:waitasec: Also, there were no hairs from Roy Kronk in the trunk ... remember -- the DT "CLAIMS" he put the body in the woods ... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces