2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT.......seeing Linda with those cans makes me think of her as a chef "cooking" KC in the prosecution kitchen.

I thought there was a nut and bolt. The bolt was the male and the nut the female. How does a nut have a male end?

Nuts have male and female ends depending on how the bolt is threaded. They also make left handed nuts. The bolt or screw end would be the male portion going into the nut.

Does anyone else have the nauseating feeling produced by the fact that CA's little body was in that trunk along with a bag of garbage. They are trying to distinguish the difference between the smell of decomp and the smell of a sack of garbage. Just making me so sad. jmo

One can contains as stained piece of the liner and the other is not stained.

LDB: did you also assist Mr. Bloisy?

yes

LDB: include taking the samples from George Lee and Cindy?

yes

LDB: taken at these dates?

yes, the next day I took it from Lee

LDB: asking for exhibits for identify- cation.

KBelichWFTV

The sheriff's office even shipped an unused air filter to Oak Ridge lab so they could test for contamination during shipping!
2 minutes ago
via Twitter for BlackBerry®

That was clever.

The second one, the smaller piece, was the control sample, Vincent continues to explain the air samples #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:16 AM

The testimony today has been very technical & I'd suggest reading our articles for general background, they are at orlandosentinel.com/casey

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:17 AM

2r5tjew.jpg

CFNews13Casey

There's a blonde female juror who can't be more than 10 years older than Casey. She has been writing non stop in her notebook.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad
this would be 1055, juror 3, the nursing student. I am glad she is taking lots of notes as she may be helpful in this part of deliberations.. moo

HLN is speculating that the prosecution wants the sample cans opened so the jury can smell the decomp.

Is Cindy subject to recall - maybe this can be addressed?

From what I underhand she is subject to recall unless they would shy away from her having another breakdown on the stand not wanting it to appear she is being treated poorly. I was looking at a video of her at the memorial for
Caylee (plus rally for ICA) and noticed she was smiling and reserved thru out the ceremony with pictures of Caylee in front of her. ?????

I'm not exactly celebrating that right now...I mean I know it's good for justice for Caylee...but it's what Caylee left behind...poor baby...:maddening:

OH! I'm NOT celebrating at all - didn't mean for anyone to take it that way! Just glad they had it there!

The can of air! :eek:

The jury MAY get the opportunity to smell the carpet anyway. Won't they get the opportunity to see the physical evidence up close?

Those cans with a 2" X 2" piece of stained spare tire cover, or the can with the 6" X 6" piece of stained trunk liner, will be the ones used for the smell test.

From what I underhand she is subject to recall unless they would shy away from her having another breakdown on the stand not wanting it to appear she is being treated poorly. I was looking at a video of her at the memorial for
Caylee (plus rally for ICA) and noticed she was smiling and reserved thru out the ceremony with pictures of Caylee in front of her. ?????

I flat out believe 100% that she was in denial at that stage....she's not anymore thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0