2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose still trying to push a square peg into a round hole :doh:
He is defending a guilty person...so guilty in fact that there is absolutely no way for him to prove her innocence....and he's doing a pizz poor job of even creating reasonable doubt.

If the photograph has not been admitted into evidence, why is Baez allowed to show it to the witness for comment to begin with?

I still don't think the jury should be allowed to smell anything. They won't know what they are smelling, if they have never smelled it before and if one or two have, they will be telling the others this is what it is, decomp. And not all garbage smells alike, so it would be hard to say it could NOT be a smell of some type of garbage. I hope the judge sticks with his initial feeling that this would be making witnesses of jurors and does not have them smell the cans, etc.

When they're training cadaver dogs, they use fabric that's been with a dead body - an item of clothing or something the body was wrapped in, so that the dog is trained to respond to the smell of decomp. The fabric has the odor of decomp.

I think if the jurors were given a whiff of the fabric with decomp on it that's used to train the cadaver dogs, so they know what decomp smells like, and then are allowed to smell the sample from KC's car, the jurors will have the means for discerning whether the two smells are identical or not.

And they cremated the remains. No grave for Caylee.

My family does cremation. It's a legitimate tradition for honoring the dead. Not having a gravesite is not a sign of disrespect for the dead. IMO.

I know burying the dead is more mainstream.

Jose is saying there was something done to the trash on the 16th...oh wait he wants to start all over again.

Jose is asking about the trash being taken to the dry room witness says he doesn't know about that. Jose has approached the witness. Jose has defense exhibit "C" and it is the picture of the garbage from the white garbage bag. With the pizza box, etc.

Jose is behind and too far ahead in this trial. :tsktsk: He keeps on jumping ahead and attacking witnesses that were not the ones who are responsible for what he is asking.

Baez is approaching witness with picture jury can't see bc it's not in evidence.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:43 AM

Jurors amused by the semantics of "trash" vs "garbage" #CaseyAnthony

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:43 AM

Baez being so condescending towards this obvious expert just comes off as irritating.
Surely it is irritating for the jurors, as well.

I've always wondered if he has that same condescending tone with his client - not in public but at least in private.

I wish the news channels had panels like they do during election debate so that I can see how the panel would be reacting to JB.

RichardHornsby

#CaseyAnthony sure could use a "forensic expert" like @kenneybaden to conduct the cross examination right now, to bad she quit on Casey :-(
1 minute ago via Twitter for Android

What I think I dislike most about Baez (okay it's tied with about 15,000 other things for first) is that he rolls his eyes and shakes his head when the state objects. It is BEYOND disrespectful!

I'd say ICA is looking a little morose this morning...things aren't going her way...again!:great:
I thought she actually looked a little green, very sick as in unhappy.

Yes, KC, there's a PILE of evidence against you. Wave bye-bye to "La Bella Vita." :seeya:

Jury smirks when Judge Perry talks sternly to Baez.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:45 PM

I still don't get why they are debating the forensics IF they are already admitting Caylee died.

CFNews13Casey

Jury smirks when Judge Perry talks sternly to Baez.
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members