OR OR - Cindy King, 15, Grants Pass, 19 July 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I submitted the first one as of December 2, 2023. Still waiting to hear back. I have not submitted the Arizona doe, as my search for matches has been primarily focused in Oregon and California. Will check it out though.
Thank you for subduing the first Jane Doe! and about the Jane Doe from Arizona, her reconstruction looks like Cindy. What do you think?

I haven’t seen this one mentioned. Maybe she went north to Washington instead of south to LA. The location where this person was found is 6 hours north of grants pass.

UP5706

Ah ok got it. So she was last seen by family in GP, but given her history of running off to LA, naturally they thought there was a chance that she had done it again.

Did anything ever pan out wrt the person who claims to have first hand knowledge about Cindy’s disappearance? Is the story at least consistent with what is known? Do her family members know the people who were supposed witnesses to her murder?
Did “the person who claimed to have first hand knowledge” claim that whatever happened to Cindy happened in Oregon, or in Los Angeles?

Did “the person who claimed to have first hand knowledge” claim that whatever happened to Cindy happened in Oregon, or in Los Angeles?

Here is the post with the details:

OK, Unexpected update, but I'm working on verifying this information more solidly so I may be a little vague until then.
I made contact with a person who was younger than Cindy at the time of her vanishing and claims to have been present when Cindy was killed.
This individual told me a rather distressing story in as much detail as they were able, including giving a possible location for Cindy's body on a property in rural Grants Pass.
Apparently, they also told this to JCSO detectives around 2009, when the sheriff's department was going through some financial struggles and were able to do nothing with the information at hand. At least one of the people this individual claims was involved in her death has passed away since then. The second individual who may have simply been present and not directly responsible for her death may still be alive.

To add insult to injury here, the deputy who this person spoke with back in 2009 was fired sometime in the early 2010s for drunken insubordination and espousing conspiracy theories (see attached article) so I'm not even certain if anything with his name attached to it would be given a thorough glance by current LE.

Guess this means I've got to determine who owns the property CIndy could be on, contact them, get a hold of the Sheriff's department somehow to see if they're willing to go over the file again and re-open the case..... anyone have any ideas on how to go about doing all of this?

https://kcby.com/news/local/former-deputy-testifies-he-sees-some-truth-in-zombie-stories-11-13-2015

FB site for missing people in Josephine County. Some interesting posts under Cindy’s missing poster

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back