CA Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Alison’s Tracker Map

There’s a potential, yet-to-be confirmed sighting of Alison on her bike! There’s a photo, and it certainly appears to be her, and in the right time frame.
What’s interesting about it is it seems like she is going in a direction beyond where you’d think she would have made a change in direction in order to go to her aunt’s house. IMO

Oh, I hope this is a good lead. It would show the family getting the word out is working, as it looks like an image from someone’s doorbell cam, most likely.

On Alison’s Tracker Map

There’s a potential, yet-to-be confirmed sighting of Alison on her bike! There’s a photo, and it certainly appears to be her, and in the right time frame.
What’s interesting about it is it seems like she is going in a direction beyond where you’d think she would have made a change in direction in order to go to her aunt’s house. IMO

Oh, I hope this is a good lead. It would show the family getting the word out is working, as it looks like an image from someone’s doorbell cam, most likely.

It's now confirmed to be Alison on the tracker map.

But you're right, it does seem to be beyond where she would be expected to turn off 6th Street if she was heading to her Aunt's house. Presumably she was either going somewhere else, or was taking a longer route for fun.

The location marked on the tracker map is accurate to where the image was taken; you can see the house at that location on Google maps. I've placed the tracker map image next to the Google street view:

download.jpg

On Alison’s Tracker Map

Yes! And it shows she stands out in the purple shirt. Very recognizable

Re the Tracker map.
Just to be clear...A is her Dad's home from where she left, and B is her aunt's home, the destination.

Do we know if she has any friends or acquaintances in the pink area or beyond ?

This app is extremely helpful and and ought to be used in other missing persons cases.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back