2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we all missed the home depot video.....something SA has had and lists it as one of the vidoes that they will use in the trial....we all went ....HUH???

Interesting.... first I have heard about it as well.

In of of the last doc dumps, there was a (or 2?) things labelled Home Depot videos but they were never shown on the media.

I hope it's ICA herself buying something inflammatory on the video and as juicy as the Target video where she was buying beer & things for herself with AH's stolen money...

I think that we all missed the home depot video.....something SA has had and lists it as one of the vidoes that they will use in the trial....we all went ....HUH???

Maybe completely unrelated, but did ICA and Amy go somewhere (Home Depot?) to buy gas cans? Or did they just discuss it and then not go? I have a very vague memory of something of the sort.

IMO the chloroform HAD to be put into the trunk AFTER the tow yard. Maggots could not have survived with levels that high.

I personally do not know that. I'm not an entomologist. :waitasec:

I know NOTHING about the home depot video......but cannot wait to see what was purchased, by whom and when......it has been making me crazy ever since it was mentioned as being used by SA......

In of of the last doc dumps, there was a (or 2?) things labelled Home Depot videos but they were never shown on the media.

I totally missed that.... Oh, please let it be of KC buying chlorine and duct tape.

Maybe completely unrelated, but did ICA and Amy go somewhere (Home Depot?) to buy gas cans? Or did they just discuss it and then not go? I have a very vague memory of something of the sort.

They got the gas can at Target.

IMO the chloroform HAD to be put into the trunk AFTER the tow yard. Maggots could not have survived with levels that high.

I did not realize this. Has this been brought by either defense or pros?

With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

Oh, RiverRat...I am so sorry. I cannot imagine the devastation for this family. My heart goes out to all as they face the coming hours, days, months and years. My heart is heavy for your cousin and family.

I hope it's ICA herself buying something inflammatory on the video and as juicy as the Target video where she was buying beer & things for herself with AH's stolen money...

Well, if it is ICA on video at Home Depot buying products...then it would make sense how the State is laying the foundation.

I hate how TruTv loves to act as though this case is not a slam dunk. Because it is.

During the real-time threads, mods hang back a few pages and delete duplicate posts. For example, I think I took out 17 posts when Dr. V mentioned jumping back a few feet. These deletions are for the benefit of WSers who want to follow the trial thread after work, for example, and don't reflect at all on the original posters. It's just housekeeping.

If anyone notices a post missing that wasn't a duplicate, and wonders why, feel free to PM a mod with a question!

:tyou:

Earlier i posted a tweet i didn't think was posted yet. When i went back after posting i noticed it was already posted. Would it be easier on you if we removed our post when we notice it was already posted? Thank you mod's for all you do! :)

LKB is a poser imo..everytime she speaks on something..it comes off like, she's the leading authority. Yes, she's married to a famous ME, we get it LKB..we get it. I'm just saying..pick one thing and stick with it..now she;s talking about how the jury won't like what Dr. Vass is saying......

NO, I'm sure they won't! Who likes hearing about a sweet innocent baby being placed in a trunk! I'm sure when the duct tape comes in they won't like that either. It doesn't mean they won't understand!

Home Depot Videos in doc dump:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6312408&postcount=270"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions/Links to Court Documents **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]
24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

I totally missed that.... Oh, please let it be of KC buying chlorine and duct tape.
was there chlorine in the shed for the pool? or did I read the pool didn't take chlorine?? ahh can't remember.

Oh dear. Did anyone else just hear LKB on IS say of this case that she feels like her baby is out there and she's not there? OMG.

OK... Ynot must no longer listen to LKB. Ever.

Mine too please!

Yay! A thousand posts!!! Congrats!! I remember going through the same thing and being really pleased when I did it. When I asked why no one noticed, I think it was LambChop who said. "So?"....:floorlaugh:

So here's your celebration cause I understand, but the next marker, I will say....so?

For redkatrampant and 1000 posts! ......:fireworks:
:giggle:

Just made the mistake of tuning in to IS in time to hear Jean C refer to LKB as "the foremost authority" :eek: and cited her as having deposed Dr Vass. Since when is LKB a scientist?

Next time hopefully I'll know better before I unmute Jean C.

I'm hoping Vass experimented on Febreez + dryer sheets since the Frye hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member