2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I know why I love Dr Vass so much!

He's a fellow Hungarian, just like me!

Utterly brilliant and adorable.

I felt like he was in disbelief at JB's lame questions. :loser:

I think we could start our own hamburger stand. Doobie Burgers

Sigh. All kidding aside; I wish I could read the jury's mind.. I don't want this girl to walk, I really don't.

Even Dr. Drew stated last night on his show that "it's impossible to like this girl." And that's saying a lot!

for the raw meat or the bong hit?

Depends on my mood I guess but mostly I like to eat my raw meat in a sealed bag. Prevents spills and just makes it taste darn good.

One common thread, through all of Dr. Vass' testimony, is how many times, he gave more information, than what was asked, all proffering, quietly for Caylee!!

Wow, I nodded off and got left behind...........I can't help but think that there was also cloroform left over from other times that she "put" Caylee asleep. I certainly don't think that this was the first and last time that she used cloroform.

During Dr. Vass's testimony, IIRC, he said the chloroform had a high evaporation rate and that the high levels achieved "over time". That said, to me, this was used over and over and over. To add to that, I believe he said at some point over the course of 8 hours of testimony, he referred to it as not only chloroform, but "manufactured chloroform". Anyone else catch it?

ICA has her cold indifference "act" perfected now. Wait, is that a good idea?

Everything was new at some point. I think he's a very courageous man. He's basically going where no one else has gone before...and with such passion and dedication. Scientists can be so emotionless when it comes to their work...but this man sees the good it brings to the world and you can feel it.

That terrific and for Caylee's sake I hope the jury shares your view. But that's not what scientific testimony in these types of trials should be about. It should be about science that has been thoroughly vetted, shown to be reproducible, and about results that have been generated through highly controlled conditions.

Well, I don't anything about courtrooms but I know what's funny and surely that cross will go down in history as one hot mess.

Baez's spelling of IORN? I mean really? You wanna do that in front of a jury?

OK, JB...we don't trust those uneducated folks from Greece...ya know like Aristotle, Plato...no one over there knows what they are talking about!!!

Can't wait to go back and watch the rest of this afternoon's testimony....haven't done it yet, but this guy was too much!

Has anyone figured out what they would be able to eat for dinner tonight?
I thought I had it nailed down with Jell-o ,but then thinking about the texture....

Any ideas? Shall we just start fasting now?

One common thread, through all of Dr. Vass' testimony, is how many times, he gave more information, than what was asked, all proffering, quietly for Caylee!!

and he managed to demonstrate the DTs lack of capabilities in doing so

Thankfully Baez left his banana theory at home.

Pot smoking munchies, 7lb raw bacteria ridden hamburger meat, with rotten potatoes in a plastic bag please! ~groans~

Casey is cooked...although her meat isn't :)

I am pleasantly surprised at the state's expert witnesses. So far, they have all been very personable, and very easy to follow. I think that it's not luck or coincidence...Lil Caylee is watching over everything!

That terrific and for Caylee's sake I hope the jury shares your view. But that's not what scientific testimony in these types of trials should be about. It should be about science that has been thoroughly vetted, shown to be reproducible, and about results that have been generated through highly controlled conditions.

It should bode well then that the jurors are not scientists. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela