2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being snarky - I'm wondering if JB has ADD. The man cannot follow a thought, he jumps all over the place. Can the jury possibly follow him?

I think he implied that there was QC implemented, it just wasn't documented in the report.
There's a big leap from saying some blanks and a standard were run and being able to describe a full quality control system to back up your results.

JB, most posters here know or at least have a reasonable guess as to what you're going to say before you say it, too.

Has anyone seen kc move recently or was she replaced with a mannequin?

I know, right! The other day I popped over to the kc cam and thought my feed was frozen, after about 10 seconds, she blinked - sent chills down my spine.....

JB needs to revisit Dr. Vass and his Wiki page, since he started the following has been added :floorlaugh:

Showing amazing calm in the face of Jose Baez attacking his credibility.

See also

* Forensic entomological decomposition
* Eating idiot defense attornies for lunch
* Vass will send Casey Anthony to the Gas Chamber

JB is now trying to say Dr. Voss' findings are based ont he media putting pressure on him by releasing the findings before they were done? WOw so everyone is a criminal except the one named Casey Anthony ...or is that even her name????

JB to Dr. Vass: That's correct.

LOL...is he grading Dr. Vass on this material?

My husband was a member of the 4 man team that developed the touch screen for ELO. The company owns the patent, my husband gets nothing. I imagine it is similar for Dr. Vass.

My husband was on the team that developed the technology for self flushing toilets (I'm so proud..lol) but we get nothing either...but a good laugh once in a while.

JB and people like LKB can't wrap their heads around Dr. Vass. Because someone who is in the business of inventing for inventing...not money or fame is lost on fame wh*res like them.

Baez says shortly after Vass completed preliminary report it was release to media. Vass says he wasn't "pleased" by that. #CaseyAnthony

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:27 AM

Vaas is so frustrated...but very in control and an excellent witness. No one should be subjected to Baez' lack of intelligence. I couldn't believe he asked about wiki...does he not know that anyone can contribute to wiki and anyone can set up a facebook account in another persons name....how did this man ever make it through law school!

I think JB is well aware of that and is just hoping that EVEN ONE juror will not understand and look askance at the very excellent Dr. Vass.

There's a big leap from saying some blanks and a standard were run and being able to describe a full quality control system to back up your results.

It wasn't his machine, nor was it his lab that did the analysis. My guess is he doesn't know all of the QC that goes into the maintenance of the machine or the lab.

During the lunch break LKB (fill in your own adjective) said the prosecution should just accept that this death was an accident. This is what JB (use your own colorful name) expected. His opening statement would render the state's case null and we would all live happily ever after--no harm, no foul, no LWOP or DP.

I love that the state just breezed by the defense opening statement and present their case as planned. The only change in the state's plan was to put GA on first to address the accusations JB made in his opening statement and then proceeded as planned, calling their first witness.

Oh! A big notepad to go with the big calender! How cool is that?

Baez writing on the giant flip pad again. Recording answers about chemical compounds listed in reports written by Dr. Vass.

I noticed that, too. I narrowed it down by the address, too, just for fun. Baez doesn't have a 2nd office there, though. :floorlaugh:

someone said it was posted at 17:55. That is 5:55 not even at the time yet!!!

OMG! I just got here and my head already hurts!:banghead:

JB is writing on his own notepad to make HIMSELF look credible.

Hope that marker doesn't dry up like the other one did.

I was thinking Casey was checked out because this is just too technical for her to follow.. probably doesn't realize the significance of the testimony? Also I really think ICA thinks she will get acquitted and walk away free and clear... thats what JB promised her isnt it?

Oh, I don't think she understand the significance of even being the one sitting in her chair. I think that she knows that lifers get no attention. (Until she gets out, of course) she's gonna be a death row "star." Like the handsome Scott Peterson, :sick: she's going to be flooded with marriage proposals and people putting up websites for her proclaiming her innocence and be just flooded with all her mail and then once she gets out she will play herself in the movie.

Or she is planning a self induced mental breakdown making her suddenly unable to stand trial as she sits in a catatonic state for 6 months. Desperate time require desperate measures and all.

ETA: I have been known to be wrong before, but I really can't imagine that even she is not smart enough to know that she will be found guilty. I can't imagine that she is not already planning her appeals and in such, I see the bus turning around to come back at JB, who got off to get an ice cream and a hot dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches