2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is going on with testimony in the courtroom???? this is what we talk about here... thanks guys

Sorry. With all of the stops and starts, I got lost as to what was even going on right now.

Hang in there Dr. Vass!!! *see poster of kitten hanging by paws off tree*

JB trying to question Dr. Vass about Dr. Wises notes . . . . Good Lord!

JB needs to revisit Dr. Vass and his Wiki page, since he started the following has been added :floorlaugh:

those have been removed also...right before my eyes! they were there and then gone!

HJBP are you using Dr Weiss bench notes to impeach him?
JB: not to impeach

Judge Perry has JB's number lol

Are you doing this to impeach.

I am seriously waiting for Baez to break out a huge pen, put on a striped shirt, and introduce his blue dog to everyone.

Is it just me, or does JB not listen to the answers to his questions?

I know, right! The other day I popped over to the kc cam and thought my feed was frozen, after about 10 seconds, she blinked - sent chills down my spine.....

She looks very tired and very sad. Like she has come to the end of the hall way.

what is going on with testimony in the courtroom???? this is what we talk about here... thanks guys

unfortunately nothing ! there is an attack of procedures, credibility, motivation and methodology. Not facts :(

JB demeanor is almost frightening as he poses this line of questioning down to the aggressive way he just itched his nose and stared at Dr. Vass while he did it.

Don't they teach in law school that you should try to get a damaging witness of the stand as quickly as possible? His only hope here is that if he keeps annoying Dr. Vass by making him deal with such an inferior intellect that he gets snappy and then the jurors will start finding his testimony to not be credible.... don't see that happening, though.

This testimony has been ongoing for 5 some hours. There have been numerous warnings that discussing outside appearances and speech regardless of whether you are complimentary or not is a big :nono:

Let's get back on track. This is important evidence.

JB: one of cars you got from junkyard had chloroform in trunk
Dr Vass: yes trace

Baez is trying to cross Dr.Vass. He is failing due to his lack of a grasp of modern technology,basic science, and the fact that the witness is on to his game and here for Caylee, not any personal gain,unlike Baez.

JB is telling Dr. Vass "you don't know history of cars in TN" - Vass says true
Draft rpt had 3 cars and final had 2 cars
Dr. Vass said that was because there were 3 samples and he corrected that
Now we have JB going in how Dr. Vass has never done carpet sample breakdowns

Ha, rephrase-- he's not so good at that, lol.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Some jurors are taking notes during Jose's cross. #caseyanthony

I don't understand why Jose is questioning this man, why in the world does he believe that he has the qualifications to even discuss this type of research let alone actually qustion someone of this caliber. Is he out of his mind?

This guy is really way out of bounds, I think he chased LKB off the team becaue he expected to do this questioning and not her and think thats why she left. T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member