2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI
Divining rods are like a large allen wrench or an L-shape piece of metal, you hold the short end in your hands with the long ends parallel. If the long ends are allowed to swing freely (its hard to hold them just right) theoretically if they move toward each other while you walk around, you have found water...a classic topic of debate amongst hydrogeologists.
It can work for finding underground water pipes, but not if you want to locate a source for a water well. IMO

The mock juror does not find it strange that Dr. Vass is fascinated by divining rods. The mock juror believes Dr. Vass is fascinated by many MANY things.

He should be held in contempt for failing to follow the Judge's orders.

JB just insulted a doctor in Greece. Because, you know, people in Greece couldn't be educated, right?

what's the electronic leashes on flies ? about? JB trying to discredit again?

JB wants very badly to discredit this witness so he won't go down in legal history as the first defense attorney that this was used against successfully, imo.

Holy Carp so did I. I was :woohoo: it's over FINALLY!!! Was just about to grab a frozen bubba burger patty out of the freezer and head for the trunk. Oh well.......................:banghead:
watch out! the last time GA ate squirrel in the trunk, he got blamed for murder!

I can see where Baez wants to go, a more experienced attorney could get there, Baez seems to be giving up when the objections are sustained. His inexperience is showing.

TrialNotes tweeted:

Your findings not generally accepted in scientific community, are they? Objection/sustained/strike. #CaseyAnthony
half a minute ago via web

Mr Snufflupogus?

Bombshell tonight! JB gets the case confused with Sesame Street!

Not sure just what you are speaking to..but if it was the "Braker Ranch results" it has NOT been brought before this jury..it was deemed inappropriate testimony for this jury for this case..Irrelevent to this case...

So I guess I am confused why you wonder about this...
Oh good! My own confusion is being cleared up.

:rocker:

I blame Baez's cross, lol.

I think if JB had stopped at the devining rods and leashing flies he might have ended on a high note.

The mock juror does not find it strange that Dr. Vass is fascinated by divining rods. The mock juror believes Dr. Vass is fascinated by many MANY things.

Yup. I would LOVE to hear of his other hobbies.

I know folks who use electrical impulse to send ants different directions, so flies? I'd love to hear about it...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3