2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over and over Vass called the trunk a crime scene and Jose said nothing.

EXACTLY!!!! IMO there have been several times that JB asked a question, Dr. Vass would answer and then give an explanation afterward that helped the SAO case. JB easily could have said please answer with yes or No, true or false...

DIVINING RODS are kind of a meta-physical, hippie type way of finding water or oil underground. Baez probably found something online where he said they seemed to work or something. Funny thing is that they do seem to work. The American Indians used them as do psychics sometimes.

diving rods have been MENTIONED by the DT.. let us not clog up the trial thread talking about them until we get HHJP's ruling... thanks for your continued support (I mean hand sitting) peeps :-)

And .... how many thousands of people are presently googling "divining rods" at precisely the same moment?

Divining rods are real and they do work if used correctly (personally have done it and have seen it done!). I just don't see how they would even remotely correspond to this case. They are for seeking underground water sources.

ETA ok, I have seen an earlier comment while I was typing how it corresponds and from my experience about them it probably would work!

I agree and the answer is upthread. Tres cool!

ifdcnn.jpg

TrialNotes tweeted:

Vass looks like he's thoroughly bored during sidebar -- staring straight up at ceiling. Counting tiles? ;) #CaseyAnthony
half a minute ago via web

http://businesstn.com/content/top-ten-scientists

But not all of Vass’ methods are purely scientific. Joking around with one of his visiting colleagues at the Body Farm, Vass once decided to use an equivalent of a divining rod to locate a buried corpse. Holding two pieces of a wire hanger in his hands, Vass was startled as he indeed found that body. “We laughed about it and tried again,” Vass says. The laughter died down after the divining method worked time and again, having never failed thus far. Vass is now devising a theory to support the experiment. “If you can use it on a nanoscale level in law enforcement, it would be a great tool,” he says. Also in Vass’ desk drawer is a technology of attaching electronic chips to flies, which are known to locate rotting flesh three miles away.

Too bad it wasn't used in 2008 in an empty lot on Suburban Dr. in Orlando...they could have found Caylee sooner.

Juror 1 looks like she may be sick. Just popped a cough drop I'm guessing. Has the sniffles and a cough.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:01 PM

Jurors 3 and 5 also look like they're fighting somethingby Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:02 PM

Juror 6 and 17 are joking around with one another during this long sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:02 PM

Reports say Vass once used divining rods to search for bodies.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:55 PM

Holy Carp so did I. I was :woohoo: it's over FINALLY!!! Was just about to grab a frozen bubba burger patty out of the freezer and head for the trunk. Oh well.......................:banghead:

You forgot the bag for your head. Just sayin.

JB "just trying to put it into context, Sir"
HHJP: "I don't think so"

I am going to send Baez a bill for my Tylenol purchases!he as given me a headache everyday since jury selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3