2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Shaeffer - "If they open that can, the courtroom will be the Chernobyl of Orange County."

Aww...CM wakes up long enough to come and help out JB at the sidebar!
How nice!

Juror 11 just sunk
Back in his chair put his hands behind his head and gave a big yawn. Yes we all don't like sidebars!
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:50 AM

It appears the DT is trying to re argue the FRYE all over again at the sidebar

#CaseyAnthony Follower question: Casey showing little reaction and looking at Vass. First sidebar after another Baez objection

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:44 AM

Vass appears annoyed with #JoseBaez objections, too. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 6:45 AM

#CaseyAnthony Juror 11 just sunk
Back in his chair put his hands behind his head and gave a big yawn. Yes we all don't like sidebars!

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:50 AM

Wait a minute - did Baez say he just did this depo last Friday? Did I "mis-hear" him? How would that be possible if he was in court all day?
LOL - maybe he said he just read Vass's depo last Friday.
Can anyone illuminate me while we have this sidebar please?

Jeff Ashton very animated at this sidebar. Trying to explain things to JB!!!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
So the defense will try to discredit Vass by saying he stand to make big bucks if he can sell his technology - a "sniffer machine"

I'm still a bit shocked that JB is going to be doing the cross examination of Dr. Vass.

iirc, Dr. Vass said he would go that route himself during the frye hearing.....

It was during his depo. He said, and I quote. "No maggots getting me". :floorlaugh:

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people who are trying to transcribe today! This is insanely fast and highly complicated......big words and lots of spelling errors....and I am about 4 words behind Dr. Vass today! I have 2 cups of coffee @ the ready (2 fisted style) but haven't downed enough to keep up today!

CM shaking his pointer finger at Jeff A

Cindy Anthony wearing glasses reading something during this lengthy sidebar. Jurors looking our way.

by bobkealing via twitter at 6:52 AM

Was there any odor detected in the courtroom when the trunk liner evidence box was opened and the trunk liner shown to the jurors last week?

FOX has a criminal lawyer who said he was on the other side of JA when JA first introduced DNA in a trial. He said he did an excellent job then and is doing an excellent job now.

I wonder if JB is annoying the jury.

I'm sure there are plenty of other folks who have had the privilege of serving on a jury. From my own experience (I have served on far too many juries for my own liking), I can say that the jury will NOT appreciate JB's constant objections and will definitely wonder WHY he is objecting to a highly educated man's testimony (i.e. wondering what it is that he doesn't want the jury to know....). The jury WILL think JB is a PIA (pain in butt). The jury doesn't appreciate all the sidebars as they hate the interruptions in their train of thought and the constant delays in court proceedings. Once the jurors dislike JB - game over for him & his client. I think that may have already happened long ago. JMO!!!!

Am I the only one who hopes we get to someday see and meet Juror 11? LOL. We have "heard" so much about him in tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member