2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that all of the law officers and forensic people speak to the jury when testifying. Last week JB even made the statement to one witness replying to the jury, I am over here.

That was Mr. Mason and it was a classic event!

Intentionally did not do testing that would destroy the evidence so that the defense would be able to use it as well.

Wow! He's really doing a great job at explaining things in detail and what it all means. In fact, I get a little miffed when JB objects cause I worry the judge will sustain and we won't get to hear more.

Jose Baez is absolutely petulant. He needs to get a grip and act like a defense attorney rather than an annoyed child.

Dr Vass and JA are working well together to present this info. Again, if I were on the jury, I would appreciate the progression of teaching me the facts.

Dr. Vass now explaining LIBS (JB objects not a physicist - Overruled)

I have never seen Jose appear so agitated. For his sake, I hope he doesn't do cross on this witness, or we may just see him get charged with contempt.

One can only hope!
:giggle:

"I think you've gone into the 'more than we need to know' zone." - JA to Dr. Vass

LOL

Vass is now going over another kind of testing. This time with a laser. Vass laughs and says he gets excited when he talks about this. -fell

The chloroform finding is devastating. I believe chloroform used to be a commonly used anesthetic.

Jose's plethora of objections to me, are tantamount to Casey's calmly shaking her head 'No' to show she disagrees with testimony. And I believe they will have the same affect on the jury. :great:

I love Dr. Vass...he get so excited when he knows something...and this man knows his decomposing human remains....God Bless this man and his line of expertise....JMHO

This might be age-discrimination because I'm from the facebook-generation (lol), but I'm kind of worried about the jurors above 60+, whom if I recall don't own/use a computer very often. I hope they're able to follow all this and not get irritated with all the technological and statistical, scientific talk.

HHJP is having NONE of JB's weak attempts to discredit this witness.....OVERRULED--overruled=overruled! this is a recording :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018