2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper towels with the grave wax and coffin flies..Stick a fork in her.. She is DONE.

I love the way Dr. Vass leaned back and looked at the ceiling while taking a drink from his water bottle when they went to sidebar. I think the Jurors are really going to like this witness.

Caught a glimpse of Casey's face when he said that. Very telling imo.

I didn't see her at that moment. Hope someone got a screen shot or time stamp to check it out later!

I bet jury are all looking at casey! shes so intentley watching side bar!

I don't understand why the defense is fighting this testimony of the experts regarding the trunk if the baby's death was an accident?
Why did the defense just go with with , Casey just didn't have the heart to put the baby in the ground, that she wanted to KEEP HER CLOSE? So she left her in the trunk!

Why invent this fantasy defense, elaborate lies that paint Casey even worse?That put the defense in Casey's imaginary world ? None of it makes sense :banghead:

Charleyann

I am so glad you are not her lawyer!

I'm perplexed this morning, almost in a fog. I don't get the reaction of ICA - nothing, nada, zip. Especially when Dr. Vass said he jumped back from the odor. This coming from a man who has had over 20 years experience in the field, and is so passionate about his field. I believe every word coming out of his mouth, but don't understand the reaction from the DT or ICA.

Is it just me???

Best,

Mel

When Dr. Vass said byproduct of chloroform manufacturing she looked to me like she was caught and then dismissed it at as unimportant. Like, "oh well, whatever."

Thank God for people like Dr. Vass who can understand what little Caylee is trying to tell them through all this evidence - Thank you for speaking for Caylee, Dr Vass.

JB so should have claimed ICA panicked after an accident and put Caylee in the trunk...then this evidence would NOT matter. Putting GA and RK in was soooooooooooooooo stupid.

I love the way Dr. Vass leaned back and looked at the ceiling while taking a drink from his water bottle when they went to sidebar. I think the Jurors are really going to like this witness.

Especially the nurses and teachers...

I wish he could say something like "a doctor doesn't have to know how an xray machine works to know how to read the report". that would easily explain how he used the results of other scientists.

wesh cameras panning over enormous spread of evidence envelopes, boxes and cans. Tons of evidence. With picture-in-picture, this is the background for ICA's bland, expressionless face.

I don't understand why the defense is fighting this testimony of the experts regarding the trunk if the baby's death was an accident?
Why did the defense just go with with , Casey just didn't have the heart to put the baby in the ground, that she wanted to KEEP HER CLOSE? So she left her in the trunk!

Why invent this fantasy defense, elaborate lies that paint Casey even worse?That put the defense in Casey's imaginary world ? None of it makes sense :banghead:

Charleyann

Because I think they are trying to minimize the evidence that a body was in the trunk at all since they plan to try and insinuate that George disposed of the body....separating KC from the body???

Looks like the witness is praying to God to give him patience as they go to sidebar ^i^

I think he is so passionate about his work and his field that he's frustrated his lecture on the subject keeps getting interrupted.

Me too! Shut up and let the professor teach his class, Baez! :banghead:

So, so far the hair, the air sample, the carpet sample, the laser test and the scrapings all show evidence of decomposition and the carpet sample as well as the scrapings scream chloform...

I bet the DT, wants us to believe... it's normal, we all have it in our cars <eyeroll>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018