2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does the judge make them approach on the chain of custody issue. Gets on my nerves.

Might be just my imagination but I saw Casey looking at Baez a few times out of the corner of her eye and she looked very disgusted with him. Maybe because all of his dozens of objections have been over ruled?

I cannot get over the straight, almost bored expression on ICA's face. She looks like she's sitting politely through a not very interesting lecture.

#caseyanthonytrial even jurors not taking notes jotted down Vass's reaction to smell in trunk.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:52 AM

it would be like comparing a dirt sample to a paint sample lmbo Dr Vass 10 Baez -10

Looks like the witness is praying to God to give him patience as they go to sidebar ^i^

As frustrating as it is, JB is accomplishing what he intended to do. He's successfully broken up and interrupted Vass testimony. It's not as powerful if it was heard without any interruptions.

Yes - this is true. However, what then "trumps" JB's accomplishment of breaking up the flow of Dr. Vass' testimony is his accomplishment of PO'ing the jurors for doing this and interrupting their train of thought and concentration.... JMO

So, so far the hair, the air sample, the carpet sample, the laser test and the scrapings all show evidence of decomposition and the carpet sample as well as the scrapings scream chloform...

ETA - Oh and also Dr. Vass's nose when he opened the can with the carpet sample...

I hope all these breaks don't prevent the jury from getting how important this is!!

Did IS really just cut out when JA asked,
"and what did it smell like?" Seriously IS, can you please atleast TRY to break at a decent time! Jeesh!!!!

They do that consistently at inopportune times. I keep IS on the TV muted and watch on my laptop.

I don't understand why the defense is fighting this testimony of the experts regarding the trunk if the baby's death was an accident?
Why did the defense just go with with , Casey just didn't have the heart to put the baby in the ground, that she wanted to KEEP HER CLOSE? So she left her in the trunk!

Why invent this fantasy defense, elaborate lies that paint Casey even worse?That put the defense in Casey's imaginary world ? None of it makes sense :banghead:

Charleyann

I'm perplexed this morning, almost in a fog. I don't get the reaction of ICA - nothing, nada, zip. Especially when Dr. Vass said he jumped back from the odor. This coming from a man who has had over 20 years experience in the field, and is so passionate about his field. I believe every word coming out of his mouth, but don't understand the reaction from the DT or ICA.

Is it just me???

Best,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads