2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP giving the state and DT homework reading for lunch.

Did everyone catch when Dr Vass said they used a specific test so it didnt use up the carpet sample in case the defense wanted to do their own testing...
did the defense ever do testing?

p 745 2010 ed Erhart (air-heart) foundation to be laid before experts can regurgitate things....

objection noted and overruled

Judge sounds very tired and annoyed when asking, "any other objections"

defence should read page 745 of 2010 edition of Earhart (?) two first paragraphs, dealing with experts

so we can move a little bit more expeditiously

let's return the jury

I don't post much...just lurk but I have been following the case since day one. I have been watching ICA closely today and is it me or does she actually seem worried today...if that's possible for her? I understand some may describe her as "stoic" but today she seems different to me...uncomfortable is maybe a better word?

Y'know, the more I think about this the more I think JB's questions are only making it clearer for the jury instead of making Vass look bad. JMO.

If anyone would like to blow off some steam due to the trial feel free to join us in the chatroom! We have have a great time there and the people are so funny. :D

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Calcium (key inorganic in decomposition) was elevated in KC's trunk carpet when compared to control trunk carpet, which had almost none.

Judge, give JB a pop quiz, please, and make sure he gets it. :>

LIBS analysis showing concentrated Calcium.

Attachments

• d160a2df-f632-44b1-96f3-c9f9a6562689_300.jpg
    d160a2df-f632-44b1-96f3-c9f9a6562689_300.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 36
Oh that was SO worth it to see Baez get schooled by HHJP AND Dr. Vass!!! Feeling mighty small about now, JB? He must be SO MAD!

As frustrating as it is, JB is accomplishing what he intended to do. He's successfully broken up and interrupted Vass testimony. It's not as powerful if it was heard without any interruptions.

Wonder if the jury thought they were taken out so that JB could be scolded?

Now that would be funny!!!

I don't post much...just lurk but I have been following the case since day one. I have been watching ICA closely today and is it me or does she actually seem worried today...if that's possible for her? I understand some may describe her as "stoic" but today she seems different to me...uncomfortable is maybe a better word?

She's uncomfortable because she/JB doesn't understand it all. Over their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member