2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, can someone tell me, is chloroform found in chlorine?

That was one visit to TL's pool. IMO the high readings could not be related to that one event.

That's true. There's no way those readings could have even come from regular swimming. I swim all the time, and my tote bag (where I place my suit, towel, etc after I leave the pool) would probably still not even have readings that high.

I wish he would explain more what he means by "significantly less than the positive control". The positive control was a known quantity of chloroform. It didn't come from some other person's car trunk.

will the gatorade bottle with the syringe and chloroform come in to play...I am so hoping.

I'm not worried about Baez trying to make the chloroform amount sounding insignificant. The jury will remember Dr Vass saying the high levels were Shocking and the highest levels he had ever seen!

But, he did qualitative not quantative. This witness is the expert in chemistry and is saying the opposite of what Dr. Vass said.

I would love to know where the chloroform came from, I just can't comprehend her actually making it.
There now seems to be ample proof that is was in the trunk.
JB up next.

Yes. I agree. It would be nice to know but not knowing wouldn't hang up my guilty vote.

This is curious - why is the FBI chemist at odds with what Dr. Vass found.

It just hit me as to why JB writes on the notepad. Maybe he is thinking that just like a teacher writes on a blackboard for students to take notes, that maybe the jury copies what he writes onto their notepads, so that when they go to review their notes later, they are reading what JB wants them to read.

#CaseyAnthony Vass used those terms to describe saturated air not deposits on trunk liner and tire cover.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:54 AM

Wouldn't you think, if JB finds this giant notepad so helpful to the jury, he'd use a BLACK marker (as opposed to red) so the jury can actually SEE what he's writing?

He hasn't been asked how much chloroform he used to create his comparison.

No no no. If she was then that would go against Baez. Because the chlorine from the swimming suit could be from Caylee's swimming suit post mortem.

But that's not the real issue. The real issue is where did the chloroform come from? The Anthony's did not have a chloroform pool.

AND...Anthony's "supposedly" didn't use chlorine in their pool...as per reports

This witness is talking about residue. Small portions that he tested.

#CaseyAnthony Vass used those terms to describe saturated air not deposits on trunk liner and tire cover.

None of this is helping the states case. How did Vass get so much chloroform and this fbi guy hardly got any. JB using it to his advantage now. uh oh

JB's ignorance of lab procedures and the witness' nervousness is making the DT look better, IMHO. This witness seems to follow along:maddening: with JB's lead, and does not clarify or elaborate at all! ARGH!

Now discussing the trunk liner , we wait while JB writes it on the jumbo scratch pad.

JB asks if it was consistent with chloroform, witness says it was.
Agrees it was low level, 2nd method did not pick it up, correct says the witness.
More writing on the scratch pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member