2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Caylee was not FOUND in a bathing suite JB!

No no no. If she was then that would go against Baez. Because the chlorine from the swimming suit could be from Caylee's swimming suit post mortem.

But that's not the real issue. The real issue is where did the chloroform come from? The Anthony's did not have a chloroform pool.

But they swam in the pool at Tony's apartments and it likely did.

Good point. I've yet to see a public/apartment pool that didn't use so much chlorine that you could smell it the minute you approached the pool. MOO.

I'm not worried about Baez trying to make the chloroform amount sounding insignificant. The jury will remember Dr Vass saying the high levels were Shocking and the highest levels he had ever seen!

None of this is helping the states case. How did Vass get so much chloroform and this fbi guy hardly got any. JB using it to his advantage now. uh oh

Not shockingly high amount of chloroform, per the current witness.

No no no. If she was then that would go against Baez. Because the chlorine from the swimming suit could be from Caylee's swimming suit post mortem.

But that's not the real issue. The real issue is where did the chloroform come from? The Anthony's did not have a chloroform pool.

Yes, Im aware tks...

MR: It was not t most chloroform I've seen in 20 years.

JB asking if it was an overwhelming amount of chloroform, even asked if it was the most chloroform he has seen in 20 years (I'm guessing a slight to the good doctor). Witness says it was not a shocking amount of chloroform.

I'm not worried about Baez trying to make the chloroform amount sounding insignificant. The jury will remember Dr Vass saying the high levels were Shocking and the highest levels he had ever seen!

And this Dr just agreed with JB that they were 'not' shockingly high.

Be patient. We haven't heard from the computer search witness, yet.

Don't worry, I don't think anyone here is truly the violent type. :D

I agree with you, though. The State has made a great case to prove the lesser charges, but they still haven't (and I'm sure it will be coming) shown that ICA murdered Caylee. All of these witnesses are fantastic, but, a jury member, with no prior understanding of the case is still sitting there saying, "Okay, dead body, but when do you show me that she murdered her."

No doubt, this is a circumstantial case - there's no tape of the act, but there isn't in many cases. The SA is asking

2 + x = 4

solve for x

I SOOOOOO wish the next state witness was a computer analyst that will testify to the web searches for "choloroform" and "how to make chloroform" months prior to Caylee's disappearance....it would help the jury tie these two things together

This is going rather well for the defense :(

None of this is helping the states case. How did Vass get so much chloroform and this fbi guy hardly got any. JB using it to his advantage now. uh oh

Saturation of chloroform in air vs fabrics?

JB just knocked "shocking"" and "Highest levels in 20 years" out

But as a chemist....he is used to seeing chloroform in a different capacity. JB is doing a good job at muddying the water.

Seeing large amounts of chloroform in decomp vs large amounts of chloroform alone are different contexts.

JA will clean up the mess but I have to give Jb credit for making one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member