2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Jose said the garbage bag had been in the trunk for 3 weeks. Wonder if there is something dated in there.

I also wonder why did Bloise put the napkins in the plastic bag. What was there about them that was special.

Full Sail document... was this trash from Tony's apt?

Looking at investigator Gerardo Bloise as he testifies about the trash from her trunk
8yf19d.jpg

papertowels cannot be entered into evidence until the other person in the chain of custody testifies

Oh, great big box handed to witness. He says it is the box the items were kept in. He reads the label to identify it as the box. Not sure why the box needs to be identified. Now LDB hands him a smaller box and GB reads the label on it. It is the box that held the napkins from the trash, it was sealed. About to be received into evidence but DT objects because ..... chain of custody.

Yesterday Jose said the garbage bag had been in the trunk for 3 weeks. Wonder if there is something dated in there.

I also wonder why did Bloise put the napkins in the plastic bag. What was there about them that was special.

Didn't the napkins have the "grave wax" on them?

Do people who live in houses do this also?

I used to when I worked and took the trash to the end of the driveway when I left for work in the morning. (don't use cans, just bagged trash) I put it in my trunk and stopped at the end of the driveway to dump it off. I live in the country, we have to pay a private co. to pick up our trash.

The Fusion receipt is dated late May - the Full Sail orientation paper was from the beginning of the term - about the same late May date IIRC

thanks. that's what I thought too, but I wondered if she ever gave a reason. People don't put bags of trash in their cars.

ICA did not give a reason. TL or his roomate testified that the guys typically took out the trash.Speculation is that she wanted it to explain the smell,but who knows?

GB now detailing all 37 items found in the trash, he is just reading from his list of items found.

This board moves faster than a train. It was on pg 4 , thought since we were talking trash I'd throw mine out and come back to page 7.

I don't see why he would over rule this. Really? If she drowned and this was afterwards, you said she was in her own fantasy world hiding her emotions. Whats wrong with a Fusion receipt?

Agreed. He wants to defend his client both ways. Caylee drowned but there was no body. :waitasec:

GB reading off a list of inventory of the trash bag.

Absolutely LOVE how detailed GB is! Wow! He's even recorded the serial #s of the trash items. I had no idea CSI was so detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz