2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ye of little faith!! JA destroys any points JB feels he made.

Q22 in a can.....

This is a definite smack down of what JB said, IMO. While I thouht JB did a good job, I think JA is doing a great job clarifying.

Q22 was 5% of the positive control. Or 5 parts per million.
Q23 was .1% or 0.1 part per million

JA is very sharp , smart, effective prosecutor. I am happy that he got this cleared up.

What was the chemical the Anthony's used in their pool again? TIA!

MR seems very unconfident with this line questioning by SA.

JA just purified the muddy water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB purposely discussed OTHER samples during his cross.

As much as we don't want to admit it, and as much as we quite possible hate the fact, JB is getting in some good points today especially. If the only evidence in this case (which it isn't) was the air tests and chromotography, then the DT could very well introduce reasonable doubt. There are all kinds of ways... chain of evidence problems; calibration problems; problems with organic compounds being in other "situations" in nature outside of a human decomposition event... etc... so I hope the jury is paying attention to all of the plethora of other evidence which, when they connect the dots, will lead to KC's conviction.

Don't hit me :)

Finally someone who knows what I'm trying to say, we are only half way through the prosecutions case, I like to wait to the end to come to a full conclusion.

Witness suggesting rough percentage of chloroform as compared to possitive control would be 5%!

Thats a huge number!

Q44 = 1% of positive of positive control. (1 ppm)
Q45 = ~ 0.2% of positive control. (0.2 ppm)

However none of these samples was normalized, and none can really be quantified.

The impression that this witness was helping JB more is really unfair. He was asked questions about a different sample and gave answers based on those samples. He did nothing wrong.

JB was just slick enough to pull a bait and switch.

JA was smart enough to lay it out in redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe