2011.06.08 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Trial Day 13 QUESTION OR COMMENT CALL RIGHT NOW!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Bremnar always laughs when she answers to have to defend ICA as if she doesn't even believe what she is saying.

I think she also laughs because she knows she's gonna get smacked by Nancy; she always does. I'll take Ann Bremnar over Linda KB any old day; I can't hit the mute button fast enough when LKB makes an unwelcome appearance on my tv set...

Juror #4 is going to cause a hung jury, had this feeling for awhile and Jean C says she is worried about this juror, too... :(

I really don't know why JP would allow her to be picked. She didn't want to be there from the very beginning.........

Jean C talks alot about juror #4. She also talked about how she looked over at ICA and shook her head when LDB was presenting something pretty damning. In the first days of the trial.

She also has said several times how she stares sometimes at ICA.

Who was Casey planning on having Hand to Hand combat with, or was she just getting ready for the St Patrick's Day party, since the searches were done on March 17th?

When we click on links, they include info that might lead us to other searches. If she was trying to search, for example, how to create realistic injuries on her self that would suggest she was attacked trying to keep a kidnapper from taking her baby, she might look up some of these things. Self-defense might cause her to look up hand-to-hand combat, etc.

OMG! That caller that just called in and Jean C's response to her question now has me worried there will be a hung jury.

I don't know if I believe Casares though. That's juror 1319, the one I was so worried about when she got picked, but I heard that she was looking at casey and frowning while shaking her head, possibly in disgust, when the jail call home was played, so I don't know.

Ann Bremnar always laughs when she answers to have to defend ICA as if she doesn't even believe what she is saying.

Very annoying. She said, 'That's speculation!' Yeah? So what? You asked, lady and you saying that someone else could have searched is pure speculation as well. She's annoying.

Dr Manion - good point, ICA wouldn't have searched medical term such as meningeal artery- I think it they were suggestions from one of the death searches like head injuries or neck-breaking on wiki.

Am watching NG the dogs.... and am wondering... why aren't the dogs neutered?? Maybe this is a question for sarx. lol

No doubt, she definitely wanted those specific searches deleted. What is the innocent reason for that?

Tracy Sargent: K9 Dog Handler - if someone died in a pool and immediately taken out, probably not be scent of decomp

OMG this woman on Nancy Grace talking about what kind of mother hasn't done something to put their kid to sleep. I don't and can't even. OMG....

Some are of the opinion she was contemplating offing her parents. Which if I may add, if the DT brings that up it would explain the searches. She is not on trial for thinking about offing her parents, so that could cause a minor fender bender.

At one time she had a story that Zanny and her sister had attacked her at a park and taken Caylee. But I tend to go with your thoughts.

(very sorry for the off topic) I'll be watching NG here at 7PM which is long after this thread is closed.

I don't remember seeing a few of Caylee's pictures showing on NG.
Are they new?

NG now showing where cadaver dogs hit in back yard..........

JC: Bones was brought in due to initial hit; alerted in the same area by Caylee's playhouse, sand box. JB attacked evidence and tried to make the alerts closer to the swimming pool..........

Woody Tripp, fmr LE: dogs are proven in court, now defense says 'oh no, now we have these two dogs who agree with each other'. Water doesn't carry that type of scent with it. Two independent dogs exhibiting same results.

Tracy, cadaver dog handler: When we're asked to search an area, we search highly probable area first; not surprised dogs hit on car trunk; handler not going to assume dog is going to alert in back yard. When dog responds, handler recognizes human remains at location. If died in pool and immediately taken out, scent won't be in pool.

Paula Bloom, psychologist: How many mothers have been so frustrated with kids and used some kind of pacifier to get their kids out of the way? Cites sugar, TV.........

Nancy going back to chloroform and wants an answer.

PB: Let's say ICA used chloroform and something happened; is it outside the realm for a young mom to be so frustrated?.........

WT: Really doesn't know how to respond regarding how chloroform would come up as something to use (to sedate a child)......

commercial break

Am watching NG the dogs.... and am wondering... why aren't the dogs neutered?? Maybe this is a question for sarx. lol

I would think with the pure bred shepherd's they are used for breeding after they retire.

WTH? Mothers seeking to knock out their kid so they can get peace, don't use chloroform which, in computer searches, shows clearly that it is a chemical which can cause death very, very easily.

In addition, how does this psych explain why neck breaking and death, etc., where also searched for at the same time the formula for chloroform was looked up?

OMG this woman on Nancy Grace talking about what kind of mother hasn't done something to put their kid to sleep. I don't and can't even. OMG....

It's disgusting. Basically she's saying poor Casey didn't know how strong chloroform was and she was just frustrated and what parent doesn't use something to shut their kid up. OMG Where did they find this person.

Hey lady, why don't you go ahead and use chloroform to quiet your kid, would that be okay? JC Putting a kid in front of a TV and drugging them is NOT the same thing, what a <modsnip>!

At one time she had a story that Zanny and her sister had attacked her at a park and taken Caylee. But I tend to go with your thoughts.

(very sorry for the off topic) I'll be watching NG here at 7PM which is long after this thread is closed.
OT here, thats right you are in the land of rainbows and wonderful smelling flowers!

Usually I lurk.. Hi!.. thank you WSer's for all you do.... but I want to know where I can let off steam about NG!!!!!

I hate Rudeness in a person!!!
\

I hope someone will finally mention that the searches for household weapons, ruptured spleen, chest trauma, etc. could have been an attempt to self injure in a fake attack. If a person wanted to set themselves up as a victim and self injure without actually doing severe damage they might look up these things! An attack with Caylee murdered and someone else injured in trying to defend.

I have not followed this case as closely as most of you, but if I recall, on one of the jail videos with her parents ICA made some sort of inference that the reason she was trying to find the nanny on her own was that there could be some kind of danger for anyone else that got involved. It wasn't a direct statement but it more or less alluded to as if ICA was trying to protect everyone else and had been threatened by the kidnappers to not tell anyone or they would be harmed. Does anyone else recall a comment like that. It just made me think that perhaps she was planning on harming someone else and blaming it on whoever had supposedly kidnapped little Caylee.

Wow, people showing up at the court house at 1 am to get in! Yikes

Once again...NG is showing the "stampede" to get into the trial.

I have said before and will bet my house that the "stampede" was staged for media purposes.

Brett Schulman, trial spectator: One reason he loves going there, largest criminal case in Central Florida history, has followed case since the beginning. So far the State has had a big hand in showing cause........

The end. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member