2011.06.08 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Trial Day 13 QUESTION OR COMMENT CALL RIGHT NOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are reaching an all-time new humane / legal low ... It is o.k. To lie, o.k. To allow 1,000s to search for a missing child, o.k. To use something like chloroform as a sedative ... How low can we go to explain away the actions of someone like ICA. The new ICA Mothering standard.

Usually I lurk.. Hi!.. thank you WSer's for all you do.... but I want to know where I can let off steam about NG!!!!!

I hate Rudeness in a person!!!
\
The Parking Lot, use your drop down box to get there

Usually I lurk.. Hi!.. thank you WSer's for all you do.... but I want to know where I can let off steam about NG!!!!!

I hate Rudeness in a person!!!
\

Here you go:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119784"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] :D

Once again...NG is showing the "stampede" to get into the trial.

I have said before and will bet my house that the "stampede" was staged for media purposes.

If your still here do they pick door #1 2 or 3? lol

I dunno if anyone has said this yet but am wondering if the meningeal artery was maybe looking at choking/passing out/death.

Dunno, just throwing the spaghetti.

Hi SOTS! I want to let you know I depend on your pics during the trial! It's OK to enlarge.. Other peeps pics I can't see...only yours for some reason , at work...so now I am on my home pc and not at work..I just wanted to let you know and say Thank You!--- Vicki

It's disgusting. Basically she's saying poor Casey didn't know how strong chloroform was and she was just frustrated and what parent doesn't use something to shut their kid up. OMG Where did they find this person.

Hey lady, why don't you go ahead and use chloroform to quiet your kid, would that be okay? JC Putting a kid in front of a TV and drugging them is NOT the same thing, what a <modsnip>!

I sat with my mouth open listening to <modsnip>. Who is she? She thinks it's not too far fetched to think a young inexperienced mother could possibly dope her kid with some thing when they won't settle down.... say,something like chloroform?
I used to go for a 10 minute drive and come back with a sleeping baby -but giving a baby drugs like Benadryl? I am shocked

Once again...NG is showing the "stampede" to get into the trial.

I have said before and will bet my house that the "stampede" was staged for media purposes.
I've said that too SOTS - no way Orange county os going to risk anyone getting hurt. Their risk management department simply would not allow it. I'm surprised they let them do it again. So far, I seen two different ones.

I sat with my mouth open listening to that idiot. Who is she? She thinks it's not too far fetched to think a young inexperienced mother could possibly dope her kid with some thing when they won't settle down.... say,something like chloroform?
I used to go for a 10 minute drive and come back with a sleeping baby -but giving a baby drugs like Benadryl? I am shocked

Seriously. I will plead guilty to keeping lots of Disney videos on hand and allowing my kids to watch their favorite films before bed some nights, but chloroform, NO.

Juror #4 is going to cause a hung jury, had this feeling for awhile and Jean C says she is worried about this juror, too... :(

I really don't know why JP would allow her to be picked. She didn't want to be there from the very beginning.........

If she is unable to do the job of a Juror, she will be replaced by an alternate.

Good night all, one day closer in seeking Justice for Caylee.

There are some moms who have resorted to benadryl or whatever to knock out their kids. Is it right? No. But benadryl and chloroform are so, vastly different. I just don't see it.

You know what is scary to me? These people with credentials???, that are coming out of the woodwork to make comments like about the benadryl, they live among us all the time, unseen

Is anyone watching Dr. Drew (he's on after NG). He just dropped a bombshell, IMO. He had on Mark I and a jury consultant for the defense. Mark was defending his opinions, quite loudly, when Dr. D said he spoke with GA's EX WIFE. I didn't know one of those existed. Then he went on to say that her theory is that it is a genetic defect, as GA has and issue with telling the truth, also. Dr. Drew said she called him. He's talking about it again. She spoke kindly about GA, but felt he was a habitual liar, and passed it down to KC.

Oh Mother of God, my head is spinning from the sudden g-force of that turn.

Maybe Juror #4 is having a change of heart upon hearing how evil someone can be. She's probably never encountered a KC before!

What mother hasn't put their child to sleep,using some sort of drugs???? Well this one never did,I am an RN and while my daughter is now an adult I did things like rock her in the rocking chair,the infant swing and as a last resort the majic sleep machine-----the car-driving around with tears down my face,and coming home when she was finally asleep.I even knew safe doses of meds,as I work in a peri operative situation--but never,never,never did I drug her to get her to sleep!

It gave me a headache - wonder...who wanted a divorce, If I knew the answer to that maybe I would listen to whatever she has to gossip about?

Is anyone watching Dr. Drew (he's on after NG). He just dropped a bombshell, IMO. He had on Mark I and a jury consultant for the defense. Mark was defending his opinions, quite loudly, when Dr. D said he spoke with GA's EX WIFE. I didn't know one of those existed. Then he went on to say that her theory is that it is a genetic defect, as GA has and issue with telling the truth, also. Dr. Drew said she called him. He's talking about it again. She spoke kindly about GA, but felt he was a habitual liar, and passed it down to KC.

Oh Mother of God, my head is spinning from the sudden g-force of that turn.
This thread may be a better place to discuss it.......

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139003"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139003[/ame]

(Nancy Grace thread will be closing in a few minutes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M