2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The info was really interesting, though the witness was very dry, even when describing very interesting, shocking, chilling things (the computer searches) and I think the jury had a hard time paying attention, sadly. However it ended on a really good note, with the computer guy Bradley explaining that there were 84 visits to the 'how to make chloroform' site.

LDB was great today, I thought. And the second cadaver dog Bones - his handler was there and reinforced the hit in the yard in the same place Forgey testified to.!! All in all a good day - the witnesses were a bit low-key, but the information was really good.

There were 84 visits from KC's computer???????????? :thud:

I missed that! W@W!!!

How was court today? I missed most of it. :banghead: I did read a few posts and some tweets and caught the first couple of hours. The computer forensics sounded pretty interesting, what I caught of it. Did you guys think it was interesting?

Some tweets I read said the jurors looked like they were sleeping! :eek:

Hi Kimster It would have been much better if JB's cross had a point or even a direction - I think he was trying to put the jury into a coma. But 84 trips to the How to make chloroform website was worth waiting to hear.

84!!!

Wasn't the number on the blue hoody 84?

After the jury was dismissed ICA was blah, blah, blahing Jose. He didn't look directly at her, he even rolled his eyes - he then said "Yeah you were right". She replied "I know I was right, blah blah I am right." Jose still giving her the cold shoulder, ICA sat down looking pizzed still blah-blahing but I couldn't make out anymore of what she said.

I love how her attorneys all placate her by telling her she's right and they're wrong. Interesting how she can always be "right" when she's in line for the DP for murder and they are not... but whatever it takes to calm her I guess.

Personally I would love to read JB's book if he writes one (has someone write it for him). It would answer all that 'wtheck is he thinking?'

Quiche is correct. These tapes probably were under work product for years. The SA recently released them to the DT. The DT probably hit the floor running with them, attempting to figure out just how to counter them. Wonder if JB realizes the same effect will happen as it did today.

Perhaps Home Depot has an interest in the case in a monetary sort of way. LOl:floorlaugh:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175466/index.html

mark 16:50 this is the part where ICA goes from all smiley to frushhhtrated. JB looks up - references something - then points and says sarcastically "...i MUST remember that."

...i reeeeaaally need that other angle...

I love that gesture he makes! It's so expressive.

I see it as a sarcastic, "Yeah, I'll get right on that...!" lololol!

Hi Kimster It would have been much better if JB's cross had a point or even a direction - I think he was trying to put the jury into a coma. But 84 trips to the How to make chloroform website was worth waiting to hear.

84!!!

I think you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175466/index.html

mark 16:50 this is the part where ICA goes from all smiley to frushhhtrated. JB looks up - references something - then points and says sarcastically "...i MUST remember that."

...i reeeeaaally need that other angle...

You need the cameral he's looking at when he looks up. Heres the picture of that with both views toward bottom of page, no video though.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...al Day 11/Trial Day 12/Trial Day 13/?start=40

84!!!

WOAH!! I thought we were all done with the "coincidence" thread, but that ones a doozy!

84!!!

82 I believe was on the hoodie.

Just jumping back in for a minute to try to catch up. The Orlando Sentinel reports: Sidebar chat shows Baez worried Casey looked like a lesbian in photos
Photos in dispute are of Casey Anthony dancing with another woman at Club Fusion during the time Caylee was missing in 2008.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-13-sidebar20110608,0,4187297.story

Someone started a thread about that so once this one is closed, there's another avenue for discussion.

ICA is really eyeballing JB's wallet. ' Hmmmmm, I wonder how much is stashed in there? Sure wish i had chloroform now to get that away from him.'
Sure does look like she is thinking something along those lines to me.:twocents:

She really is eyeballing it isn't she? :waitasec:

82 I believe was on the hoodie.

Thanks I've been looking for a picture that shows the shirt and I can't find it. I know she was wearing it in the first Perp-Walk clip but IDK where it's hiding.

Am I confused, I thought they were discussing the home PC but Eiglarsh on Dr Drew is talking about her laptop.... which was it they found all the chloroform searches on?

Thanks I've been looking for a picture that shows the shirt and I can't find it. I know she was wearing it in the first Perp-Walk clip but IDK where it's hiding.

Yes it was definitely 82 on the blue hoodie...

She was wearing it during her first arraignment too, wasn't she?

BTW, I'm not going to have time to create the witness threads for today until later tonight. Just in case any of you guys are looking for them.

she is so pleased with herself and the attention she is getting

Attachments

• casey-arrested-1.jpg
    casey-arrested-1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 27
She was wearing it during her first arraignment too, wasn't she?

BTW, I'm not going to have time to create the witness threads for today until later tonight. Just in case any of you guys are looking for them.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138934"]Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
these lists? I'm keeping this one updated ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow