2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is suggesting that the searches for Chloroform were so that someone could find Ricardo Morales Myspace page?

My guess is that she saw RM's page and didn't know what chloroform was so she looked it up. Best defense explanation.

JB has own again stepped into it too deep. Someone was searching for chlorform and then possibly abandoned that search and went to MySpace...hmmm I wonder who that could have been.....my guess, ICA!

Go JB :cheer:

Oh, an entrepreneur. JB's gonna ask him about financial interest in the case.

Did she (possibly) look up chloroform and then go to R's myspace again to re-read what was posted there? Or to have both open at the same time?

JMO I posted previously, I think she didn't know how to spell chloroform and needed to see RM's Myspace to confirm spelling on the picture he had posted.

And we know that Cindy needed help to create her Myspace page.

She thought it was like a private messaging site, or so she said, after she learned that her message was out in the WWW for all to see..

JB has own again stepped into it too deep. Someone was searching for chlorform and then possibly abandoned that search and went to MySpace...hmmm I wonder who that could have been.....my guess, ICA!

I wonder if she went to RM's MySpace to see how it was spelled in that picture since it was spelled the right and wrong way in the history.

What about the search "How To Make Chloroform" For 3 years it's been written, it was a specific search. Are we now learning it was just 10 seconds on the word "Chloroform"?

I understood that there were multiple searches on chloroform, spelled correctly and also spelled incorrectly (chloraform), as well as all the other searches (shovel, neck-breaking, how to create weapons from household items, etc)...how could they be ads? I've never personally seen ADS for these things :giggle:

Please be patient about testimony so far given. Each witness can only testify to what they did and what they know. Another witness may come along and testify to what you are waiting to hear on.

Oh my word Grey.. there is so much more tha he doesnt understand. there have been a few witnesses who haave had to "explain" to or correct JB when he was trying to understand something.

Oh, I know. It's really something. He's had 2 years to prep and seems to know about as much as the jury does.

The computer stuff just is glaring to me since I'm a geek. Given the searches and computer activity look like a big part of the state's case, WHY did the DT not get a computer expert? They are on their 3rd computer expert on the stand?

Cindy said Lee set up a myspace for her in July, 2008. So certainly in march it wasn't her. :)

And did you notice how Baez tried to skip over that Myspace visit and jump to the next thing instead, but the witness corrected him and pointed it out. And Baez laughed, as he was once again , thwarted.

:waitasec: Does anyone know who is the person in the front row that CM was just chatting with while Mr. Bradley is testifying ?

Is this a reporter ? attorney ?

TIA ...

when was the chloroform picture posted on Rico's page?

how doe sthis compare to the searches for chloroform on anthony's computer?

He's inexperienced so he throws everything at the wall and sees what sticks, even if it doesn't fit his "theory". I think here he is trying to show that perhaps someone else searched for chloroform for another reason altogether, or whatever.

ITA Gitana

LOL. I thought it was money-cash, forgot all about cache. Maybe because I've always pronounced it wrong, as I now know.

What if they say she was just searching for chloroform to see what it was since her friend posted that "Win her over with Chloroform" pic on Myspace...

IIRC, the witness clarified that an add that appears on a page is not an indicator as to how long that page was viewed. He thwarted JB.

Has the blonde with the bangs been identified whom CM was just sitting with and chatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6