2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done transcribing for a little while, this is the third wintess testifying to the same thing lol I am sure I am butchering the techy terms.

Catching up for a bit. Shall resume transcribing shortly.

See how this witness was called out on hearsay when talking about the assignment he was given to do? This is why you don't hear about neck breaking etc etc. Numerous people were involved in the forensice investigation. Each one of those people can only testify to what they did and what they know. Talking about what another person discovered is hearsay and not allowed in most instances.

Developed software... Cache Back.

I am would hate to see that run on my computer actualy maybe I would get all my OK information back.

But the searchers I have run are awful and I would hate to see my PC in a court if I was ever accused

You guys would hang me.

witness taught a class involving instruction of how to use his software. JB SHOULD zero in on that and the financial angle. He does like going there. I imagine more unintelligible questions about unallocated space.

I do think they may be losing some of the jury by now.

So, whoever looked up Chloroform went from that site directly to MySpace- Hmmm let me guess who that was?

Cindy testified that she has no idea how to use myspace when she talked about the letter she wrote to KC when she disappeared so that leaves George who apparently is on myspace????? Nope

checking back in, not sure what's being discussed here. Did they confirm that the chloroform was searched and how to make chloroform? or are we taking the SLOW road to get there?

IMO That's why it's important to wait for trial before you cement your opinion on guilt/innocence. We don't know the whole truth or know all the true facts until the trial.

true but not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days is not disputed fact, she was the last one to be with a living Caylee which is also not disputed and she went out and partied like a non-grieving rock star until her MOTHER called 911 is also not disputed. Kinda not looking very innocent to me. Sooooooo sometimes your guilt looks like a big old beacon shining off yer forehead before the trial

Kind of OT, but I was just thinking the other day, if anything nefarious happened that I was questioned about and my computer was taken and searched I would probably get implicated based on stuff that I have searched on the internet. LOL Especially since joining this site. Does that make anyone else nervous??

;)

It's all within context... makes me feel better. :)

Kind of OT, but I was just thinking the other day, if anything nefarious happened that I was questioned about and my computer was taken and searched I would probably get implicated based on stuff that I have searched on the internet. LOL Especially since joining this site. Does that make anyone else nervous??

;)

OT also, but I keep a notebook nearby that shows my plot outline for a murder mystery I am working on, on and off, just in case :)

Witness: "I was impressed to learn that it was all intact."

Does anyone know who this lady CM was chatting with is?
CMandlady.jpg

Ive been wondering this too. She makes funny faces once in awhile and then looks over at the DT.

I read from a post a few pages back that the Jurors (some anyway) are very bored by some of this. Me too! Just get on with it please. :)

Love LDB but I want her to speed up, she talks so slow that she almost puts me to sleep.

This information is very important in laying the ground work for he SA's case. :)

What I find so interesting about this is that through all the discovery we have only seen info and reports...BUT NOW.....we will see the theory of the prosecuation put together for consideration.

This better be good! All the waiting...foundation stuff...so many witnesses to get here....I have to leave in 13 minutes!

HURRY UP!

Ive been wondering this too. She makes funny faces once in awhile and then looks over at the DT.

If she works for CM, shouldn't the SA keep an eye on her since she is setting behind them???????????

state is doing good job with laying foundation for recent witnesses in order to help jury understand...dog handlers, computer forensic experts, etc..

state said last friday that they thought they would be done with their CIC this friday....do you think they will wrap up by this friday? IMO...they stil have much more to present and will probably not wrap up until at least next friday.

Does anyone know the file name for RM's chloroform picture as displayed on his MS page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome