2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the fake emails to/from Casey imaginary coworkers allowed in?

I'm imagining JB asking about the forged headers and almost want to laugh.

What I find so interesting about this is that through all the discovery we have only seen info and reports...BUT NOW.....we will see the theory of the prosecuation put together for consideration.

Exactly!! And it's fascinating!!!

Does anyone know who this lady CM was chatting with is?
CMandlady.jpg

No idea, but I'm curious, too. Jim Lichtenstien has just been calling her "Lawyer Gaga" on twitter. :crazy:

This is telling me that after KC left.....there was very limited activity on the home computer.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Several of the jurors (mostly female) that have become the "notetakers" aren't taking notes here.

Kind of OT, but I was just thinking the other day, if anything nefarious happened that I was questioned about and my computer was taken and searched I would probably get implicated based on stuff that I have searched on the internet. LOL Especially since joining this site. Does that make anyone else nervous??

;)

i have said this a bunch of times if my husband ever goes missing I am done...I have joked many times to many people that I'll bury him behind our barn before I'd divorce him or if he ever cheats on me etc and I have a very scary google history because I'm a true crime nut. Yeah - I've cooked my own goose in that respect. Here's hoping this post comes up in my cache...hehe.

KC must be PIZZED that this witness is saying repeatedly how "impressed" he was that the file was intact and recoverable. Deletion thwart.

Witness thwarts JB again "No, someone did a SPECIFIC search for chloroform" before going to MS

Isn't it possible that she didn't know what chloroform was (RM's pic) and searched for it to see what it was?

Can't say when file was deleted.

Mozilla won't delete history automatically.

History was deleted manually.

Got it.

Not auto delete in that version of Mozilla - BAZINGA!

Cindy testified that she has no idea how to use myspace when she talked about the letter she wrote to KC when she disappeared so that leaves George who apparently is on myspace????? Nope

Myspace is not very hard to use. I am sure if she was checking up on Casey she could figure out how to look at it without signing up even but she wanted Casey to talk to her oh and to leave weird notes.

May 9 year old who had issues with her eyes and reading until eye therapy figured it out. Cindy works with computers.

state is doing good job with laying foundation for recent witnesses in order to help jury understand...dog handlers, computer forensic experts, etc..

state said last friday that they thought they would be done with their CIC this friday....do you think they will wrap up by this friday? IMO...they stil have much more to present and will probably not wrap up until at least next friday.

I believe they said the 17th, next Friday they hope to be finished. :)

LDB: "From your answer can we conclude that the history would have had to have been deleted manually?"

Bradley: "Yes."

Bold Mine.

My opinion is that the defense thought, after their opening statement, that the State would lay down and forget all about their 3 yr. casework and go along with Jose's to repute it. Sorry Jose, State thought your opening statement was fiction and went ahead. Jose thought he would need a computer expert, and besides...he "knows" how to use a computer. *rolleyes*

My thought is that the DT will introduce their experts when they do their case in chief. What we are seeing here is the State's case in chief - which means the DT can only cross exam and not present their own witnesses. When the State rests, we will do this all over again as the DT presents.

Salem

That version of the Mozilla Firefox didn't contain automated history clearing privacy options

That part I got, he said that particular version of firefox/ mozilla did not give the option of auto delete, it would have to be deleted manually.

YES. The expert explains that this internet history would have had to be deleted manually because of the version of Firefox that was used. I wish he was as animated as Vass, this is SO important IMO I do not want the jury getting bored.

Isn't it possible that she didn't know what chloroform was (RM's pic) and searched for it to see what it was?

I've innocently searched "cannibalism". Never felt the need to delete the history of that. Just sayin.

The witness referenced a Forensic work station, A forensic work station is used only to analyze digital evidence (anything that contains electronic data). No internet access is allowed or it could contaminate the forensic findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste