2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Sergeant Kevin Stenger back lol he makes learning fun!

kc following every word. this is the most interest she has shown on
any subject during the trial.

true but not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days is not disputed fact, she was the last one to be with a living Caylee which is also not disputed and she went out and partied like a non-grieving rock star until her MOTHER called 911 is also not disputed. Kinda not looking very innocent to me. Sooooooo sometimes your guilt looks like a big old beacon shining off yer forehead before the trial

I agree but I like facts

Some jurors appear to be struggling with this #caseyanthony testimony. Its not being made simple and clear. One just did a brief head bob!by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:30 PM

I noticed when the computer data was published, everyone in the gallery looked up at the ceiling. Is that where the screen monitors for the gallery are located?

I'm sure others have searched as well, but typing "how to make chloroform" in google brings up this site first.

http://howtomakechloroform.com/

I found this interesting as I had no idea what was in chloroform:

To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.

I am curious to know if this was something the Anthonys just had around their home?? Do we know if any of these things had been purchased at any time after the chloroform searches?

It's chlorine and it's been reported they didn't use chlorine.You can buy that at Target,wal-mart,Home Depot,etc......

Universal Resource Locator = URL ....learn something new every day!

Do we know if she just deleted her history files, or if she had uninstalled the entire FireFox program? Since we don't have dates on the deletion, it is possible that they were deleted at the time the program was uninstalled.

My thought is that the DT will introduce their experts when they do their case in chief. What we are seeing here is the State's case in chief - which means the DT can only cross exam and not present their own witnesses. When the State rests, we will do this all over again as the DT presents.

Salem

Well, of course but if they had an expert consulting they could explain the tech to JB with crayons and a coloring book so he actually GETS it. Then maybe his questions would have a chance of making sense or at least he wouldn't keep asking things he doesn't know the answer to.

This stuff is important and I'm not bored but I see how the jury may be. Hopefully they caught when JB helpfully asked about the chloroform search and visit to myspace.

Some jurors appear to be struggling with this #caseyanthony testimony. Its not being made simple and clear. One just did a brief head bob!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:30 PM

ruh roh!!! Chloroform accesed or looked up 92 times. Does not look good.

going to entry 441 - www. google. com March 17, 2008 2:48 pm (92 times accessed within time scope he/expert accessed)

Casey appears to be completely engrossed by this computer testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste