TN TN - Alcoa, near Knoxville Airport, BlkFem 17-25, UP7700, "...Great Deal of Love..." tshirt, Mar'03

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@othram

March 25, 2023

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A woman whose remains were found in Alcoa 20 years ago is still unidentified. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) says that the woman was found on March 25, 2003, less than half a mile from McGhee Tyson Airport. Her partial skeletal remains were found scattered in a drainage creek off Cusick Road, east of Wright Road.

We will take a look. Thanks for sharing!

Someone to look into:
Ashley Tyronda Norah https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9345/20/

Persuasive factors:
1) She went missing at 17, falling in the age range on NamUs.
2) She was 61 inches tall as compared to our Doe, but that number may have been on school records, a learner's permit, and she had grown since then.
3) She matches all of the basic identifiers, having black/brown hair, having a weave in her photos, and being African-American.

If Ashley had died immediately, it would be too long of a time frame, but considering there are no details on the finer points of her disappearance, it might be worth a look. She had to get to Tennessee if nothing else, and we've all heard stories of runaways, with friends, lovers, or alone, who then meet foul play.

Does anyone think it's compelling? I'm just getting started and trying to go off of data as I'm really just terrible at visually comparing people.
Hi, I know this post is 7 years old but I am very curious to know if you were able to find any info on Ashley Norah at all? Why is there zero info on her anywhere? Someone has to still be missing her and wonder where she is/what happened. please let me know if you can. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back