2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ICA following links on Wiki. If there's a related page you will see a link with highlighted term (like blood when looking at head injury)

Is it me, or is ICA turning red at the reading of "ruptured spleen" and "Chest wounds" or something similar?

OMG If this does not spell premeditation I don't know what does.

Internal bleeding, chest trauma, ruptured spleen....weren't those all things ICA told CA that Zanny had received in the auto accident?

Jurors are you hearing this? Pls wake up and pay attention..this info is extremely important... :twocents:

LDB will bring it all home,if not now,in the closing statements.

these searches sound nothing like she was planning to kill her little toddler.
sorry,I don't think the state is making a point here.

Crucial information being relayed and I can barely concentrate on what he is saying because of the sleepy-time way he is speaking. The most interesting information given in the most boring way possible. I beg the jury to wake up. Please!

Internal bleeding!!!!!! Did I just hear that!!!!

Maybe I'm hearing this wrong, but is he not saying that she didn't specifically search for some of this, but that it was generated by other popular keywords that might have been generated when she searched for Chloroform? Can someone please explain this?

She searched for

chloroform
inhalation
alcohol

clicked on - spleen rupture - internal bleeding - head injuries etc.

I sure hope someone the jury can decipher all this for the rest of the folks on the jury. That is, if needed during the deliberations.

IMO she was trying to figure out how to hurt someone that would result in death but would produce no externally visible injuries. So an accidental death would be reasonable.

JB better not blame this on Cindy. She's a nurse, she'd know all about internal bleeding!

ITA and also,they are either pro bono or getting JAC rates.Waste of their billing hours and reputation. JMO

Dang, the meds I'm on are starting to make my hair fall out .It's all over my keyboard : (

they are all pro bono

Very strange for anyone to search this!
Was this a set up?? just sayin!!

Jurors are you hearing this? Pls wake up and pay attention..this info is extremely important... :twocents:

Do not worry. Baez will be up in a minute. I have no doubt that he will successfully highlight the states argument for the very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali