2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JB's not at all concerned about advertizing himself in this high profile case?

I'm not. There is no real evidence.

By "real" do you mean a video tape of the actual murder or an eye witness?

cirsomstancial evidence is abundant and the jury willl be instructed as to it's value.

By our rules of the justice system of reasonable doubt based upon only the evidence and testimony submitted in the courtroom, this case isn't going fabulously well. There may or may not be a guilty verdict, based on what I have seen so far. It's hard to say what will happen next but it's far from a slamdunk.

Ok, you can flame me now.

Websleuths does not allow flaming which is why I am here. Moderators do not allow it. Richard Hornsby discusses that the ultimate verdict may be aggravated manslaughter. Tricia, the owner, does a great radio show on Sunday nights and you might find it informative to listen to.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...uths-radio-and-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial

JB gets me sooooo angry. How many of his team LEFT b/c they weren't getting PAID...

I have a question, when anyone has time. :)

Babies and young children have a *soft* bone in the neck area. I can't remember the name of it! :banghead:
Anyway, was this bone recovered from Caylee? Also, this is something important about this bone, in any case of homicide of babies/toddlers.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Hi, back after a pet emergency. (He'll be fine, thank goodness)

I think that is the hyoid bone (?). I seem to remember that at the time, the bone was not found. I think, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

I have a question, when anyone has time. :)

Babies and young children have a *soft* bone in the neck area. I can't remember the name of it! :banghead:
Anyway, was this bone recovered from Caylee? Also, this is something important about this bone, in any case of homicide of babies/toddlers.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Are you thinking of the hyoid bone? If so, then no, that bone was not recovered

opps someone beat me to it

People make money, JB. Let's move on to the evidence, please.

Now we know what Casey was doing with the laptop, the Google Queen.
"I only put it up recently." a small subtle blurb on his website regarding something specific about the case and the validity of CacheBack software.

Witness also said he is not concerned with how much money he could potentially make and he is not overwhelmed with phone calls. In other words, move on Baez.

Sorry, but Karma is going to come back and bite Baez.... BIG TIME..

JB making some good points with respect to this witness and his interest in making his product trustworthy going forward.
"Try My Product!"

yes...i might make money off this case, just like you are doing sir

OMG!! His crossing questions are really starting to erk my nerves!!

lol @ JB. He had many other possibble holes he could have pointed out to the Jury but goes with financial windfall instead?

Same as he did with Vass. Why is JB involved in this case? Do you think he has a financial interest? LOL! I do.

The Dufence literally has nothing to go on... therefore the babble.
Jose has to do something even tho he sounds like a fool sometimes, 'he promised Casey' he would do anything to help her.. .. .. >

Is JB jealous that Casey found him through another inmate and not his website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member