2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all JB has on anyone. It's so pathetic.

I hope more people buy his product now that it's going to help convict a child murderer.

JB, please get off the money issue and question the witness about your clients deadly searces for neck-breaking, chloraform and probably...how to kill the whole family including the dogs and neighbors.

JB stop this line of questioning it is not working for you.

Me thinks JB just promoted him better than the witness did himself.

Why on EARTH would he do that? He put it up JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO......Why couldn't he wait till the freakin trial was over for crying outloud!!! :banghead:

JB has nothing to go on, but I think it was a bad idea for this witness to put that information up. After he testified, would have been better.

LDB is NOT objecting to questions about remuneration.....do you know why???

I do.

And Baez' website is plastered with high profile cases he has worked. Talk about projection and hypocrisy. This needs to stop.

For starters you need to understand that this is a case based on circumstantial evidence. Any evidence not direct evidence such as an eye witness is circumstantial evidence. 2nd The state is not obligated to prove a cause of death or produce a murder weapon (smoking gun). They only have to prove that A. the victim is dead which they have, and that B. the actions of the accused caused that death. With murder one those actions have to be premeditated. However in Florida they can use Felony Murder. There are many many posts on this here in the forums.

The state is proving it imho with the fact that 1. Chloroform was found and 2. You have these computer searches.

Exactly. Some people expect miracles. She got rid of her child's body, I'm thinking she didn't keep that chloroform with her. That thing got tossed in the river the second she was done with it. Secondly, there was a cadavder left when Caylee was found. How can the state 100% prove chloroform was used? They have a lot of evidence, (the bag, the tape, her behaviour, her LIES, the choloroform, the stench of death) that when tied together shows only one plausible explanation for how this girl died. Give me two or three evidence that supports Casey Anthony's theory that Caylee died and that George dumped the body.

Oh come on JB, it's not like his results would be different in any case! Who cares if he advertises what his software does?

Who cares if he is going to make any money off this case. HE is not the one who did the searches....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member