2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have printed out these items? Can they tell if she did?

I was just thinking the same thing!

It really is so helpful of him in case any of the jury were zoning out during the endless testimony a while ago.

This is just beyond absurd. :floorlaugh: How can he possibly think this helps the defense.

Except for the smarminess from JB, I feel like I could be listening to the SA direct. These questions are just reinforcing the witness's testimony!

ARGHHHH

I bet every person on the jury now knows how to spell CHLOROFORM.

Did JB change sides during the commercial break?

I don't.....please tell. Thanks!

Cross of software witness in #caseyanthony is classic expert witness cross "you haven't discussed how much ur going to get paid?!"by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:59

It is done in every trial, imo. Objecting just makes it look like you're worried about it.

There has not been ping evidence introduced yet but I am making the assumption that since they discussed it in their OS, then they will introduce it. This is much in the same lines of commentators saying that ICA must take the stand to provide evidence of what the DT said- I don't see the SA making that mistake. If it does not come in during the CIC, then it will definitely come into play during the State's rebuttal of whatever the defense puts on. The point is, they have the evidence of this- it is in discovery and has been used by several websites to make timelines, etc. so I see no reason for them to not introduce it.

As to the RM looking up the chloroform, well the jurors will use common sense- there is a direct connection from the evidence in Casey's trunk tying her to chloroform and then this search comes up on the computer, a computer that has been in her possession. I would have to check the testimony of RM, but I am pretty sure he said he had never been to the Anthony home or used the computer- so now it is ICA's word over RM, a proven liar. It is a much easier leap to think she was the one searching for chloroform than thinking RM was over there looking it up, which would also show ICA's involvement since there is no evidence of a break-in at the Anthony house (which the motive would be to set ICA up for a crime that hadn't been committed yet? Or he just needed computer time even though he had his own?), she would have had to let him in. So either she is standing in the room watching him, which RM would have testified to since he is cooperating with the state or he snuck off while in her house and did a quick search of Chloroform interspersed with a whole bunch of other searches?
The obvious will always come out, even if the defense tries to put in doubt. You would have to take a lot of leaps of faith to get to RM, not so much for ICA.
JMHO

Thanks wasn't enough.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned TABBED browsing on the SA side?? I don't know about you guys but right now I have 6 tabs and am surfing in all of them... access time stamps really don't mean a whole lot.

FWIW, I made that connection on my own early on in the states argument, and I know nothing about computers.

See how he uses seconds and not minutes? He think he's smart..

I understand that she looked up "chloroform" and how to make it, but I never thought of chloroform as a death-inducing agent...I only know about it as something they used to use during labor, to help women get through it. So as an untrained person and one not in tune with this entire case, I am guessing she wanted to use and did use it, to get Caylee out of her way at times, but I am not seeing it as a pre-selected murder weapon. Does that make any sense?

It hasn't been used since the late 1930's, early 40's. Not sure if it was used in labor but, yes, as an anesthesia...wayyyyy before ICA's time.

Like clockwork... Juror head on the back row rests on wall now.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:12 PM

This is the first day that I have seen ICA look really really scared and pale and defeated.
She does have the usual blank stare going on, with a hint of hostility, but there is a different look to her, one of FEAR, imo/

Oh, I read that-- it was a biographical piece, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member