2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm hearing this wrong, but is he not saying that she didn't specifically search for some of this, but that it was generated by other popular keywords that might have been generated when she searched for Chloroform? Can someone please explain this?

Did Casey have any facial reaction to 'self defense' being searched?

ETA: is there such a thing as pre-meditated self defense?

Head injury...
Middle meningeal artery..
Chest trauma...
Internal bleeding...

Search for middle manigile artery?!?! Ruptured spleen?!?!

WTH?!?!

Sorry missed this, what is the date of these searches please.

I was typing something. Did the witness just say these weren't typed searches, but auto-generated results that got stored in the cache?

head injuries
meninigal artery
ruptured spleen
chest trauma
internal bleeding

Omg wth? geez rupture spleen internal bleeding..yikes

I'm just worried the jurors might connect this to ICA's self-defense against GA's alleged abuse.

I don't believe it, but who knows what the jurors are thinking.

3:00 wikipedia head injuries
3:02 wikipedia middle menigial artery
3:04 wikipedia ruptured spleen
3:04 wikipedia chest trauma
3:04 wikipedia search results - internal bleeding

Yes,it's chlorine. So a non-chlorine shock that another poster referred to would NOT be used to make chloroform.

I am not a chemist,but I do have a pool and I can read.<-----not meant to be snarky. Dr.Fairgrieve based his expertise on reading literature on cadaver dogs :waitasec: Well, I can too !

Thank you. I didn't go far enough initially to realize that CH was chlorine. I'm obviously not a chemist either. LOL

So...we know it's likely they didn't have this just sitting around their house. I do wonder then if any was ever purchased as that would be a huge indication. Why would any of them need to purchase chlorine if it wasn't used in the Anthony pool. Interesting.

She was researching how to cause an injury with her hands that would cause death.

Chest trauma
Spleen injury
internal bleeding

inhalation
alcohol
chloroform
death
self defense

things that were searched for in a string on that day (((eeek)))

just adding on to the string:

hand to hand combat
head_injury
middle_miningeal artery
ruptured spleen
chest trauma
internal bleeding
:eek::eek::eek:

Usually, the state has graphs, posters to explain what the forensic testimony is (in easy to understand terms). I don't understand why there is none. For instance, a poster showing the times of Casey's searches, what she searched, what she searched before and after, etc.. Maybe this will be brought in later, but I thought it was usually presented with the experts testimony.

It's ALL brought together in the Closing Statement (or whatever). Usually the Prosecutor has lots of visuals.

My gut is telling me alcohol is a component of chloroform. You do the math regarding why you would look up how to make something, then an ingredient needed to make that item.

Or maybe she was looking for a more readily available murder weapon?

ruptured spleen?? sweet jesus. it is pretty damn clear now. Chest Trauma....internal bleeding !

No way - it wasn't meant to be mean!!!! Please don't take it that way! I totally understand I do it all the time! Don't down yourself you sound very SMART!

:)

No!! I didn't think it was mean at all! I didn't even notice that I did it until you pointed it out and it is something I do all the time for some reason, but usually catch in and backspace. I'm just really tired today. When I was typing the post, I almost left the word class as cslaa, lol. It's been a busy week with school, but I have been waiting for justice for this baby for so long that I can't tear myself away. I told the kids dad yesterday that KC was going to destroy my GPA, like everything else she comes in contact with. :floorlaugh:

But seriously, I would love to take a look at those reports. I think I could figure out what she was looking at pretty quickly.

the middle meningeal artery (Latin arteria meningea media) is typically the third branch of the first part (retromandibular part) of the maxillary artery, one of the two terminal branches of the external carotid artery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member