2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm that's what we've said. Well some of us.

Yes, I have always believed that but more so toward ca only because she would talk about how her Amy and Caylee would live there at the house.
Caylee always seemed like a secondary thing when she talked.

121u0wo.jpg

I like him even more!

So cute, and doing a great job with being clear about what is being described.

Someone asked about JB not objecting to anything, there is nothing to object to, this is all data, all fact. He tried at first for relevance and JP denied as LDB said it will lead up to something later.

I saw the bow..reminded me of a priest before the alter. Is that a Candadian thing? He doesn't look Japanese....

Here comes the cross "you are not a chemist sir, is that not correct?"

Oh Boy this ought to be fun. Do you know what a mouse is?

Oh boy JB looks mad. He doesn't do very well when he gets mad.

Not that I want to help JB do his job....but he should just come to do cross and ask "Do you know who did these searches?" then sit down.....but he won't!!!

Sounds like prosecution has Lee up next. Then probably George and Cindy. I'm guessing they will all be called and asked, on the stand, if they searched these terms prior to Caylee's disappearance. When all 3 say "no" ... process of elimination will provide the only logical answer as to who did the searches.

State is going to show that ICA did these searches by showing ICA logged onto (and posted?) on facebook at the time of this " how to make chloroform " search.

Wow.

Did someone say that? Gosh, people keep calling my phone. Shutoff now.

itguy5.jpg

itguy4.jpg

Can't read it but there it is.

oh my - JB telling us he is going to be repetitive...

JB is going to make him explain this to him so the jury will understand it all better.

YEAHHHH...JB is going to clarify for the jury!!!! he is so helpful to the Prosecution!!

IMO Anyone that has followed this case, read and viewed all of the states evidence are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt Casey, and Casey alone, murdered her daughter. Deliberately and with premeditation.

I'm not. There is no real evidence.

LDB: facebook activity to the end of report?

yes, with excepting of two tracking items

LDB: several pages is that all facebook activity?

(witness is looking through pages) yes for all these page 13 yes, two items are auto generated tracking.

LDB: what time does facebook activity end?

21st of march 2008. (didn't get time but he said what it was)

LDB: were you asked to perform any other examination for OCSO?

no not that I recall

LDB: I have no other questions for the witness

HHJP: you may cross exam

(Jose, Casey is watching you... :ohoh: )

I have a question, when anyone has time. :)

Babies and young children have a *soft* bone in the neck area. I can't remember the name of it! :banghead:
Anyway, was this bone recovered from Caylee? Also, this is something important about this bone, in any case of homicide of babies/toddlers.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

JB is on now. Time for me to mute and get some things done. I will continue to read from here since I can't stomach his cross....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg