2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB says "Okay" in a laughing, jovial manner. He is treating this witness like he's just not getting it.

I know from having been on a jury, that jurors (at least I didn't) don't like that smarmy behavior. It's off putting. IMO. It's amazing to me that of all the things the DT focuses on, they don't focus on JB's behavior.

WHY would this witness CARE what is on those websites(aka blogs in jb speak)???

THAT IS NOT HIS JOB. Doesnt JB understand that?!

So...is JB not disputing that it was his client doing those searches; or did I miss that line of questioning somewhere?

IMO, it certainly was his client, but I would at least expect him to pretend it wasn't.

One juror is leaning fwd in her seat with hands under her chin. #caseyanthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:27 PM

Just wish to point out that JB is indicating that these searches and browsings were all done in March of 2008..not back when KC was a young teenager...all these searches only give me one horrible thought...and I really do believe it crossed KC's mind to OFF her parents, and get rid of Caylee....and claim it all happened while she was at work or out with friends...It sure does give me pause :sick:

I could be wrong, but I don't think it was this wit's job to look at the websites, only to provide the information he is testifying to. Most of the cross questions don't seem relevant to the kind of forensics this guy does.

Any way of knowing if she could have looked up the recipe for chloroform and printed it out? That would be really fast imo.

Jb was doing well, but now he is reaching and becoming annoying.

JB is trying to put forth that the actual content of the site is what counts..... IMO it is the SEARCH TERMS that is what counts....

ETA for clarification: meaning....like JB asked if it could be a 'joke' on the page.......well that doesn't change the fact that the TERM is what was searched for........hope I am making sense...

Jose keeps asking Bradley if he looked at "that page." And Bradley answers, "no". Of course, he was only doing the forensics on the computer...you can bet that Yuri Melich looked at all the sites and is just waiting out in the hall to tell us all about it! I hate Baez...all he can do is muddy the water, he proves NOTHING!:maddening:

He may show the pages during the defense. If they are joke pages, the SA should not have brought them into evidence.

I had really been dreading this cross by JB and he isn't letting me down. Somebody needs to teach him that sometimes the best defense (especially against a software developer) is "No questions."
Why is he the cross-examiner for every subject? Does he think he's an expert on EVERYTHING? What a fool. :crazy:

I hope LDB gets back up and stomps the carp outta this 'seconds' stuff. Please please please. pretty please.

AHA!! The time between pages loading does NOT reflect how long a page was looked at!

now talking about context...

computer guy cannot say how much time was exactly taken to view these pages including what may have been done on other browsers

What would Casey getting a phone call or texting have to do with the fact that we know she clicked on the pages to begin with?

I agree with JB for once, I think they should have gotten screenshots of the pages if possible.

But IMO it doesn't really matter if the pages are jokes or chemistry information, jokes can come up even if you are looking for chemistry.

But Jose, I think there are cell pings to say whether Casey got phone calls to distract her while surfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg