2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No further questions? WTH Is someone else ..person that decifiered the info comming up next?

I don't really understand - her testimony seems key, yet I found it very underwhelming.

We're attentive now. No concern for the SA's case or witness testimony, but when JB is up there, it's worth paying careful attention to. She may regret taking this new tack as the jury may perceive this in a way she doesn't intend.

The deletion of the chloroform search, along with the date, is just something this DT will NOT be able to get around. They can NOT argue that it was just a curiosity search when their client purposely goes out of her way to delete the history of the search while her daughter is missing. They just can't.
Interesting that a TH on HLN (Dave___?) tried to say that the search was done in August 2008...did not grasp that the expert was asked to look for the word or variation in August 2008. Thank goodness he was cut off.

IIRC, Dr. Vass contacted one of the detectives, when he found those very high levels of chloroform, and a keyword search was requested then.

NO! All they have to do is log out they do not have to turn the PC off. Bad answer!

What is the state of Florida giving all this money for Defense Attorneys? If JB is doing all of the cross?

Me thinks JB is out of his league right now. He will be ripped apart with all of this techno geek stuff. He is simply a geek and will not understand the tech part...in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB