2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked if it was Sergeant -IMO making it clear that she wasn't one ^i^

JB asserts that there were different types of searches and the witness agrees, yes I found searches.

Is it just me or does JB always start with stating the obvious in a very redundant way? They've just been talking for searches for the better part of her testimony and he needs to confirm :O

Did they check to see if there was a screen saver and if you had to log in after the screen saver was activated?

Oh, okay, I guess her sergeant will testify to the internet files/search terms. Whew:)

Pic of Caylee on couch taken March 19, 2008.

I don't know where to put this, but March searches could be related to what all was going on in March with Cindy relative to stolen money and Cindy closing her checking account. If I am correct, Casey might have started getting worried or insulted that her MONEY was being cut off. So what all was going on in March to create behaviors in Casey? Casey was getting more angry.

Why didnt that get that information from the computer?

How long can the computer idle before someone has to enter the password or do they .

Easy information for the SA to have.

Ok so the whole results of the chloroform search are not going to be revealed?

A LOT of witnesses like saying, "Ok" to JB's "questions".

Well, let's face it -- it's pretty hard to figure out what he's actually asking in his questions, and the witnesses sound like they're just as confused as we are when they answer. I think they're guessing that they may be answering his questions.

Why is the date and time of the camera relevant? What am I missing?:waitasec:

Yes...Yuri finished his questioning the morning of the 16 around 4:30 - she printed her phone records for him at 4:40 and deleted the file about the search around 4:50 IIRC from what was posted at the hinky
I did not know this...only that it was in deleted, unallocated space.

b87o1c.jpg

Well, let's face it -- it's pretty hard to figure out what he's actually asking in his questions, and the witnesses sound like they're just as confused as we are when they answer. I think they're guessing that they may be answering his questions.

That's what I got out of it. :)

Did they check to see if there was a screen saver and if you had to log in after the screen saver was activated?

I didn't hear what the settings on THAT computer were just how it works in theroy from the witness...

I appreciate that ICA has to stay busy to not lose it but I think if I'm a juror this would make me VERY mad....if I have to pay attention to this drivel....SO SHOULD YOU ! My life isn't on the line....YOURS IS ! ...anyway.

ICA is very attentive and paying close attention to Jose and the witness....hands huge binder to Jose.

Could JB stand up straight, when cross examining someone..his " everything is casual act" has gotten old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89