2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best and most just punishment for ICA to sit through this, all about Caylee (remains). Does this refresh your memory? What have you done? Look. Listen.

I hadn't seen that pixellated photo of just her skull. :(

Court watchers stunned as they looked at little Caylee's remains........

NG continues to vividly describe how Caylee's remains were found.

Jean Casares: Casey didn't look at any of the photos, it became very graphic in the afternoon as the eye sockets, teeth & hair were described, then at afternoon break the Judge recessed court as Casey was ill.

Michael Christian: Photos in afternoon were much more graphic than morning; she looked away from monitor, looked down, drank a lot of water, with her arms around herself, like she was wishing it would all go away.

NG wants to hear more about evidence than tot mom.

MC: First photos taken by CSI, could see skull but hard to tell what it was; really didn't get in the morning photos the full impact of what you were looking at. Photos at morgue much closer up, could see mandible, teeth, few strands of hair on top of Caylee's head, big clumps of hair in back.....you could get the effect of the eye sockets; duct tape.

Natisha Lance: Jurors were fixated on photos; few took notes. Defense attorneys put barriers around monitors on table; attorney tried to comfort Casey.

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Something about Caylee's remains being in the dirt, all the flesh gone, reality set in for Casey; thinks we're seeing regret and loss in Casey's (demeanor).

yikes I thought I was on an E ticket ride at Disneyland when I refreshed my page lol

Whoops ageing myself

Didn't LDB show the pic of Caylee's skull in the mud up to her eyeballs in the opening statement? I remember that description...ICA must have seen that then and she didn't react like this....

Okay, well... my NG post went poof where NG said there was an audible gasp when viewing the skull with hair on it in court today and that was the first I'd heard of that.

Is that off topic??

I don't know what is worse, the visuals that ICA was ignoring of Caylee's remains or ... The visuals ICA alone has of Caylee's lifeless and decomposing body that she duct tapes, moves, triple bags and dumps -- maybe she was recalling that?

Jean C is a mess after seeing those photos. Prayers to everyone who was in that court room today that saw those clothes.

Jean C. - the skull glistened with moisture.

Gibby - ugh.

NG: Kim California
Kim: tested hair on Caylee's skull to compare to decomp hair from trunk?

JC: how NG said years/3 ago how Caylee was thrown away like trash

NG: talking about how Caylee's body was left there for the hurricane

Caller wants to know if hairs on skull were tested as hair found in trunk was.....

JC: Everything was so wet when found; jury taken aback as they stared at monitors in jury box.

Showing video clips of testimony........

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Something about Caylee's remains being in the dirt, all the flesh gone, reality set in for Casey; thinks we're seeing regret and loss in Casey's (demeanor).

Respectfully snipped. Regret she didn't hide Caylee better if any regret. I don't believe for a moment she regrets what she had done, only that she got caught.

jmo

Okay, well... my NG post went poof where NG said there was an audible gasp when viewing the skull with hair on it in court today and that was the first I'd heard of that.

Is that off topic??

No that wouldn't be o/t and honestly I don't know what happened! :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped. Regret she didn't hide Caylee better if any regret. I don't believe for a moment she regrets what she had done, only that she got caught.

jmo

I'll second that, ITA with you........... :)

Caller wants to know if hairs on skull were tested as hair found in trunk was.....

JC: Everything was so wet when found; jury taken aback as they stared at monitors in jury box.

Showing video clips of testimony........

I asked that same thing today what would it matter if the hair was wet?
Same dna i imagine!
i DO not understand why they wouldnt check one to the other!

Could this be the smoking gun?

Could Dr G have the ANS?

I asked that same thing today what would it matter if the hair was wet?
Same dna i imagine!
i DO not understand why they wouldnt check one to the other!

Could this be the smoking gun?

Could Dr G have the ANS?

I hadn't thought about it until just now, but I bet that they compared them to the one found in the trunk under a microscope. That would be nice.

Do you think the Disney bag has anything to do with this?

I had a post go poof too, but I posted exactly when the threads MERGED, so I think it went into cyberspace or down the rabbit hole.

I just noticed we moved (weeee) so it prolly poofed in the move lol

"unceremonious disposition" - NEW POWER WORDS OF THE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics