2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice today is June 9th, the original date the Anthony's gave for last seeing Caylee.

What happened 3 years ago on June 9th that is burned in the Anthony's minds to make that date pop up?

After this debacle I doubt ICA will take the stand in her own defense, not that anyone would believe a word out of her though.

If ICA freaks out in front of the jury, can the DT ask for and be granted a mistrial?

No doubt. She won't take the stand. And her "freak out" if she did...would not grant (I can't believe I am actually using proper grammar to describe this) NOT grant a mistrial. It is her. If she were to freak out. But other than wanting Tony's phone number not much gets her that hot...not even remains in the woods.

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Corrections spokesman says Casey Anthony receiving medical treatment. Will she be good to go tomorrow?

Whoa ... I am listening to Vinnie on IS ...

He is describing the skull and duct tape photos from the crime scene that were shown to the jury today ... was describing the pieces of duct tape on the nose and mouth ...

He said that if you see these photos, "you can't get it out of your mind" !

Wow -- he has certainly done a "turnaround" after seeing these photos !

He will be doing more on his show this evening ...

I saw him!

Can you even imagine how we will be feeling moments before the verdict is read....I will definitely need some of that Ativan some of you were talking about earlier..... :(

THAT'S IT! I remember saying something about it, if KC would learn a new acting skill from CA! You have it, she added on the down on the table, ball hand up to mouth, then ill.

Don't give yourself a time out unless you just want one. We love having you here. :therethere: :blowkiss:

:tyou: 21merc7 :blowkiss:

Casey is still two years old(sorry to any two year olds, you don't deserve that comparison)and it is still all about "mommy" for her. Cindy had to be helped out of the court room because she was so upset, and so Casey had to try and out do her...

sick does not begin to cover what Casey Anthony is, I feel I am watching her grow horns right before my eyes(what is that happening with her temples?) we all know what she did to Caylee, yet we all have to walk on egg shells for her! EVEN now when the pictures of her handy work are out for all the world to see...

it is STILL the Casey Anthony show. Please, let her be found guilty and as I said how I feel today: give her death.

I appreciate everyone at WS. I don't know how I could follow this and not have so many wonderful people to turn to for comfort and sanity. :tyou: is not enough.

Blessings Caylee Maire, may the jurors feel your presence and see the light of truth.

Have a good night everyone. I am not sure I can watch tomorrow. Casey is going to do anything and everything to cause trouble and make this about her. (oh, I know I am going to watch but right now I am going to go have some tea. )

PS: LDB lettered the picture (the first picture)of Caylee's skull with the duct tape the jurors saw: "FU" a coincidence I am sure but a good one nonetheless... :innocent:

Vinnie Politan just gave an interview on HLN..He was in that courtroom and saw those pics NON-pixilated...and he says he has made a 180 degree turn now and understands fulling why DP was put on the table...He says he simply will never be able to get those pictures of Caylee with that duct tape completely covering her face up to the eye sockets out of his head...

Dont think I have ever seen Vinnie be so emotional before!!!

OMG...say it isn't so...

No one said they went to the hospital, just the chopper was following to see if they did. Must not have, no one has reported it, must be at jail, with a ton of guards giving her the evil eye, lol.

What utter horse hash! I hope the majority of the jurors can see this for exactly what it is: A defense-team-coached scene by the defendant that would detract from the somber testimony of the day. The DT couldn't handle it, and neither could their client, so they let her play the part to get them all out of the courtroom for the day and let the jury recall that Casey was so distraught and overcome with grief upon seeing the remains of her daughter that it made her ill. NOT! The DT's intentions were to disrupt the proceedings and leave the jury thinking about Casey instead of Caylee. I am very angry and :sick:

I knowwwwwwwwww! We are transplants to fla from new jersey and new jersey had great water this stuff here in fla is just plain nasty lol

I lived in Fl almost all my life and always heard that NY had the best water. When I went there I had to try it, thought it tasted a little like sulphate. Now I had a friend in NC who's water came right from a spring. I couldn't stop drinking it.

And I can just hear Casey now, muttering under her breath as she heads back to her cell, "I'm such a good actor!"

Activity at rear of courthouse. Deputies cordoned ave for #caseyanthony 's 2 vans to leave.Chopper overhead. Don't know if vans went 2 jail.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:02 PM

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Per Twitter updates....two prison vans seen leaving courthouse. News Chopper following to see if they go back to jail or hospital.

This is what I was referring to. Did anything come of it?

Vinnie P is so upset right now over what he saw today in court. He said he has turned 180 degrees around on this case, definitely a DP case. He said once you see the pics you will see why.......and he described some of it, very disturbing to say the least...
He was visibly shaken, wasn't he? According to him anyone that was skeptical of this being a DP case has only to see that picture of the tape over her face and they'll change their mind. He said he was surprised to see how wide the tape was. Before he saw the pic he thought it was only a small piece of tape over her mouth. Seems like many of these TH are coming around now that they are seeing/hearing what we've known for years.

Did you mean fiber? Bad things come to mind when I think of fiber.

:great::floorlaugh::great: Just a little humor.

Get a Brita jug with charcoal filters to fill up and put in your fridge...it's all good.

I programmed my wording for British instead of American spelling so you're getting the Canuck way of spelling things. Must remember to change the darn thing. I've got "u's" and "re's" flying all over the darned place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member