2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez CM!!! I'm sure Caylee didn't want to "meet" this witness either! Who makes a joke at a time like this!

CM - And do you know who moved the log?

Witness - Yes I do. I did.

CM - shocked look on face

lol

Everyone joking around. I guess they are trying to lighten the mood but geez...

LB up showing GM how to work the picture monitor/publisher. hahaha

Caylee was definitely crying out to Mr. Kronk that day. There is no other explanation than something/someone from somewhere unEarthly led him to that spot.

I dont believe it was only RK who felt Caylee there...I will not post here, but on sidebar thread later of a video tape done Aug 1st, 2008 showing exactly who, how and why they felt so compelled to that area...It struck me as eeary when I first saw it..and the pictures of the street this morning reminded me of that video....

I have to agree...there was guardian angels that made sure precious Caylee was found and laid to rest...:rocker::rocker:

LOL @ CM for asking LDB to stay up there with him and help him.

Whoops! GOt caught smiling, had to cover mouth!

:lol:

LDB helping CM. He tells her to stay at the podium with him. She politely says, "No - I don't work for you!"

:great:

Should've they have left the remains there? Pff. Ugh.

Can I just say I admire LDB, no thank you mason, I dont work for you lol

Mbawhhahhaa

I puffy heart LDB "I don't work for you" That's right CM she works for CAYLEE!!!!!!!

Could NOT eat! ...and still feel sick to my stomach hearing (not even seeing) how this precious baby's body was discarded.

Anyone else feel there is some justice in ICA having to sit in the middle of a crowd of people who are seeing what she did to Caylee?

Any *REAL* mom would have a mound of tissues in front of her and would not be able to contain themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz