2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wunch time!

((as ds used to say when he was a wee one))

we will be moving over to the sidebar in a bit :)

Lunch break until 1:30 pm...then ICA will be all refreshed...I do hope Dr. G is up today...bring those jurors to real tears....once they hear what the critters did...

Allergies in Fl. are awful. If he has them, most meds don't work and he might not want to take something like Benedryl. I feel for the guy.

Yes. I usually never suffer from allergies but this year has been horrible and I've been miserable. I don't recall him coughing much in hearings so I'm sure he has allergies or is sick.

What is the deal with Ashton always coughing? wonder if he has allergies or a cold or what? needs to take some medicine as it's distracting.

I have asthma and to me it sounds like asthma. I too cough a lot.

I found it very telling when Casey seen the log, she all of a sudden turned her head and quit looking at the photos. She knows where she put Caylee.

I love JA! Asking for lunch after Caylee's resting spot is described as dark, wet, cold.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139528"]2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen): - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

CM, in my opinion, comes off just as unlikeable as JB.

This is proof that he needed to pay attention during jury selection. As a defense attorney, you have to be able to "read" your jury......his "good ole boy hee haw" routine has to appeal to the jurors.

Again, please let me say that this post is *not* meant to disrespect anybody here. I read all your posts and have learned so much!

Why does everyone pick on JB so much? I get it: he's the bad guy because he's defending ICA. But isn't he just doing his job? Doing what he was hired to do?

Steve Hansen - assistant chief investigator ME for OC...

crime scene manager ...11 yrs prior chief investigator

(sorry missed his history)

12/11/08 - received call re: remains around 11:00 am....traveled to Surburban drive in Orlando....photos of area surround scene - road surburban drive ....area near actual scene....publish photo - south side of Suburban Drive....see up towards center top - opening in the growth - path lead where remains found.....circle area center of photo...

SA #BX - photo - scene found moving further into woods.....publish.....take various photos @ scene go from larger area into smaller area.....photo as things were found.....advertising sign? not sure ....

BY - photo next farther down....item referring to over here = plastic advertisement with metal stands on it to stick in ground....received and publish

BZ - photo publish...circle item little sign going in....give us a line continue on the path.....circle with line slightly curve to right...

path area - from sign curves to right...photo published

next photo - further into area in question....publish - not shown on screen....see first area of where we are talking about....circle fallen log....pic on screen.....woods ....

put a line around area of concern....photo taken with a flash...fairly depecited.....

CK is standing with her attys while witness is testifying? what trying to tell the court it is lunchtime? JA asks to break for lunch...

1 min before hour of noon.....JB hugs kc quickly...kc dropps keenex pack - kc leans into table...kc leaves....in recess......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela