2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaawwww Jose gave her a little squeeze hug and looked around to see if jurors noticed

2gujtd1.jpg

Remember when Cindy was on the stand listening to her last 911 call? Her eyes were so swollen from crying they looked like slits, that was real crying and sobbing.

Agreed. Same thing happens to me.

What's with Casey pulling the sleeves so far down her hands? It's always bugged me.

I'm not being snarky here; I think she really has some sort of "Lady Macbeth" thing going on with her hands. Those are the hands that killed Caylee and she doesn't know quite what to do with the murder weapons unfortunately and permanently anchored to her arms. "Out, d*mn spot! OUT, I say!" said Lady Macbeth.

A quick refresher on Lady Macbeth (thanks to Answers.com):

"The repeated hand washing by Lady Macbeth meant that she felt her guilt and was trying to wash her evil deeds away. In Act 2 Scene 2 of the Shakespearean play, she told her husband that just a little bit of water cleansed them both of the murders of King Duncan I and his two royal guards. She also said that they could make themselves not think of their heinous acts. Otherwise, they'd go crazy.

But by Act 5 Scene 1, Macbeth's Lady realized the folly of her advice. She had lost her mind and was about to lose her life. She couldn't stop thinking about her evil deeds. In fact, their evidence was everywhere that she looked throughout the entire Scottish nation.

Neither did just a little bit of water cleanse her of her guilt. Her mind refused to stop replaying her fiendish acts. Likewise, her hands refused to stop scrubbing at the stubborn blood that seemed to drip from the wounds of the Macbeths' victims."

imo, of course
:twocents:

Again, please let me say that this post is *not* meant to disrespect anybody here. I read all your posts and have learned so much!

Why does everyone pick on JB so much? I get it: he's the bad guy because he's defending ICA. But isn't he just doing his job? Doing what he was hired to do?

His personality leaves a lot to be desired. He is also inappropriate and it's well documented. He does makes some good points some days.

I've seen 2 or 3 tears fall that I've noticed

I've also noticed her rocking which IMO is a nervous thing

IMO she is thinking about what will happen at the end of this trial? She can't possibly think she is going home, could she?

Again, please let me say that this post is *not* meant to disrespect anybody here. I read all your posts and have learned so much!

Why does everyone pick on JB so much? I get it: he's the bad guy because he's defending ICA. But isn't he just doing his job? Doing what he was hired to do?

There are thousands of threads on this forum. I respectfully suggest you take a gander at some of them. They are very, very helpful. :seeya:

I know what Jose's job is, but he has morally and professionally crossed every line in the book. Good atty's can do their job without hurting innocent people or violating professional standards.

Casey has that long sleeve blouse wrapped tightly around herself up to her neck, even has her hands tucked in.
Caylee was wrapped in a blanket.

ETA: Thanks for this screen cap STEADFAST!

I believe covering your chest or neck is a vulnerable body language action, from what I can recall.

I'm wondering what it was that she was looking at and what was being said at the moment this pic was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop