2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More trial testimony highlights.........

NG: ....at one point today Casey turned beet red

Ellie: When Casey heard in jail remains had been found, had same reaction; today during cross exam by CM, she became upset again like she might be sick, like yesterday.

Diane France, forensic anthropologist describing how it can be determined animals chewed on Caylee's bones.....

commercial

Some change their mind, though many TH's blow in the wind depending upon how the day went, the testimony went or, which way the TV host is slanted.

Like Wendy Murphy. I was shocked last night. She has been always vehemently anti Casey.

Now Wendy said there is no evidence that Casey did anything to Caylee and that she was not even with her that night, and something about a different vehicle? Yes, she was murdered, but nothing to say it was Casey.

She thinks Casey knows who did it, but she does NOT think Casey did it.

Every time I see WM she says ICA didn't have her car at the time Caylee disappeared..Where does she get this FALSE info & why doesn't anyone EVER correct her? :banghead:

I'm watching NG...She just made a comment saying "Tot mom was hiding behind tissue today"...NG cracks me up at times.

because she is ng and is known to make things up. she made stuff up when the va tech incident happened. well lets say she twist the truth.

Yep, she gets something in her mind and does not drop it even after it has been shown not to be true.

I sure wish she would change her opening for the Caylee story it has been the same for almost three years now. She says it like it is breaking news right now.

Please. She drives around with a stinkin corpse, bags her and lugs her into the woods while she was probably green, bloated and seeping, but cutting a skull open makes her sick.

imo she didnt' have her in a bag at first, either got tired of seeing her dead or the body started oozing, so kc put caylee in the bag. or maybe she started to smell. anywho she put her in the bag, then the woods. the last time she saw caylee was when she was whole, not in the end stages of decomp. i wonder if the heart sticker was on the duct tape the whole time or if it was added when she dumped her in the woods.

Didn't ICA stay in bed all day on the 17th with AL? I'm confused. Maybe George backed the pontiac in to the garage? Just throwing this out there.

oh i forgot about dr g today, can i say i LOVE that woman! no fluff no nothing just the facts.

What! RH is nuts. What is his problem? Thinks the crime scene photos should not be allowed.

Whatever happened to the Wendy Murphy who used to be such a great talking head? Good Lord, it's maddening to listen to her now.

~jmo~

More video clips and trial testimony........

NG talking about stampede of people rushing to get into the courtroom, one woman taken to hospital....

Drew P: First we heard from a forensic anthropologist who excavated site where remains were found; then Dr. G, ME, determined manner of death a homicide, and cause of death undetermined due to decomposition of remains; a point the defense hit hard on because she doesn't know how Caylee was killed.

State believes Caylee died by suffocating Caylee with duct tape. Showing Dr. G testimony "no reason to put duct tape on face after death".

Richard Hermann, Stacy Schneider guests

NG talking about LA testimony regarding change in Casey's stories

RH: State showing Casey is a liar, shoddy forensic evidence, prejudicing jury, act of desperation by SA........prejudice outweighs probative value.

SS: Crime scene photos always come in; only thing controlled is number of photos, that images aren't repeated over and over; all relevant.

Andrew Scott, former police chief: Never heard of trial where photos excluded; jury has to get an idea what crime scene was like.

Natisha Lance: CM was doing cross-exam about skull, that's when Casey got extremely agitated and upset; GA/CA not in court today but Mark Lippman was.

commercial break

206! This examiner doesn't know how many bones are in the human body? Isn't it 206?

I notice he was never back on the show. Somebody didn't check him out apparently. The show got another examiner from Colorado on the phone to replace him. :floorlaugh:

In fairness to NG, Richard was just making a case and not answering her question. He finally answered her - no never tried a case where crime scene photos didn't come in But he said it is a mistake in this case

Oh, NG, give it a rest :( Don't be so rude to people who come on the show.She just basically called one guest, the male defense attorney, a liar, as she moved on to the next saying she hoped to extract the truth from her.

I read somewhere that these people on NG do NOT get paid...can anyone confirm and why on earth...go on there...

She does make people look like fools even if they are not. Since she knows everything and will only accept certain answers why have guests.

I am impatiently waiting for Dr Drew to come on. I need my Mark E fix :great:

20 minutes to get my dishes done and get prepared for Lenny to get a MarkBeatDown.

In fairness to NG, Richard was just making a case and not answering her question. He finally answered her - no never tried a case where crime scene photos didn't come in But he said it is a mistake in this case

lol, nor did she.

I notice he was never back on the show. Somebody didn't check him out apparently. The show got another examiner from Colorado on the phone to replace him. :floorlaugh:

Yep, he was gone after that. I bet he will never forget how many bones are in a body now.

I have a question...they have all these bags of evidence that they have people identify...are they ever going to open the bags and show them, like the shorts and the blankets? Or did they show them to the jury but not us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay