Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome4:

Can't wait to hear your opinion on "the defendent's" behavior!!

Had a look tonight at the trial on wftv - was guilty of reading all the sleuths comments all day at work and then when I got home from work and into the evening.

I was surprised at what I had been reading as I did not see.

What I saw IMO was a women barely coping.

You can all disagree but I remember when I buried my husband a few years ago I did not cry at his funeral and copped critisism for it. I do not know why I did not cry - my heart was breaking! JMHO

I recall seeing GA"s sister and his brother-n-law on TV discussing the sexual abuse claims.. They both stated "NO WAY" did that happen.. IIRC they also stated they were making plans to go to Florida to offer support.. JMHO

It was GAs ex-wife. She didn't call in I think the show contacted her and she spoke with Dr. Drew off air. She said he has a problem with lying but is a nice guy.

Has anyone heard some of the talking heads on tv say Casey did not have the car when Caylee died? I think Wendy (looks umm different) Murphy said it last night as well

What are they talking about?
Casey left the A home on June 16 with the Pontiac....she had it until June 27 when she abandoned the car..it stayed in the same spot until June 30th when it was towed to a SECURED tow yard.

Just because George had a set of keys, IMO, means nothing...George said they have a few spare sets of keys for ALL their vehicles...

How many of DO NOT have a spare keys for their car and even their homes?

If Casey didn't have the car, the DT wouldn't be having such a fit about the trunk testimony. If GA had the car that would fit right into their theory. There must be plenty of evidence and witnesses that ICA had the car. How else would she be getting around, shopping, going to 'work' (or pretending to), etc. Didn't Zanny supposedly take Caylee at a parking lot (at least in one of the stories)?

maybe perry's issuing a warning about theatrics and fake illnesses?

"Theatrics" seems to be the word of the day. Some of us talking about GA being theatrical, others talking about ICA's illness being theatrical. ;)

How cute! Look at the little helper defendent?? Plugging in the computer! She's so helpful... she couldn't have murdered her baby! :banghead:

Why is there no vid on WESH yet. IT's the only one I can get at work.

It was GAs ex-wife. She didn't call in I think the show contacted her and she spoke with Dr. Drew off air. She said he has a problem with lying but is a nice guy.

I don't know alot about GA, but lying? I can see that. A nice guy? I can see that too. :)

#CaseyAnthony Rode up in the elevator with Mason who said Dr G could be on the stand today.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:00 AM

Uh, no BS. Try blowing your nose and see if you pull away a dry kleenex.

This is a response to our wise hat Mitzi who asked why ICA can't go to her "neutral place"?

LOL - that would be Tony L.'s apartment and I think we all know she may not be welcome there any longer. ROFL!

:skip::panic: Side Bar!!!!
Thanks...

Yes, IMO she did cry.:tears:...:dramaqueen: REALITY is hitting her hard....where was this emotion on June 16th, where was this emotion the nights she was dancing at Fusian?

her child, her childs bones in a swamp, her child bones scattered and separated, her childs bones chewed on by animals and scavengers..

IMO, ICA has attempted to distract the jurors from the evidence being presented today. All of this evidence has been presented to the defense as Discovery, so none of it is new info to her (unless JB failed in his job to present it to her).

At what point does HHJP take action to prevent the prejudicial behavior from occurring in front of the jury?

After all these gruesome pictures, the NEXT ones on the prosecution list should be the one of her partying it up, entering hot body contest and getting a tattoo.

So phony, she wiped her face down with the shamwow..stood up and then used her hands to wipe away tears..yet her face was completely dry...red.. but DRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member