2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, ICA has attempted to distract the jurors from the evidence being presented today. All of this evidence has been presented to the defense as Discovery, so none of it is new info to her (unless JB failed in his job to present it to her).

At what point does HHJP take action to prevent the prejudicial behavior from occurring in front of the jury?

Yes! His warning to people to control their emotions and no public displays of feelings, or pulling faces should apply to ICA more than anyone. At least the Jury/public are genuinely shocked by what happened to Caylee ...

Leaning weakly on the table weakly again in the hope of gaining some sympathy....not gonna fly ICA. (JMO)

Attachments

• leaning on table again.png
    leaning on table again.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 44
Lock her up! I don't even have to see any of the other evidence.

Oh man my hands are numb from sitting on them. I have my doubts that she is really having a meltdown, but if she is, it is because she has never had to face consequences for anything and the realization that she is actually going to be punished is sinking in. IMO.

Seriously? The minute the jury is out of the room she gets her PO'd look instead of her upset look. I don't understand why she is allowed to potentially influence the jury like that. She should be removed from their presence and have to watch via monitors. I can only hope that the jury is not playing into her little act for precious Caylee's sake.

Okay for :hypno: INsession first shows people fighting to get into see case. When asked to speculate as to why troll says, "they may want to see the facade Casey has had up because of her father's abuse crumble."

It makes me sick to write that sentence, how can she speak it? What PROOF is there George molested Casey? NONE. What PROOF is there Casey killed Caylee: what is the state at in evidence, now? A hundred pieces of evidence entered? :yes:

This is so gross, and Casey will continue to get this type of special treatment till she is put down. I am now in the death penalty camp. I wonder how the jury feels?

:wave: everyone! :blowkiss:

I knew KC was ready to blow. I was taking notes for the astro forum and at 10:40 I wrote "KC appears ready to jump out of her skin". Two minutes later, JA mentions bones being chewed and over she went, right into DCS's arms. That would upset anyone, I'm sure. Maybe.

Anyway, she may be faking or she may be just ready to scream.

Casey has her entire legal team around her. She has been applying wet towels to her neck and crying. But she managed to stand unassisted.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:23 AM

This is a prime example of the SAD state of media today.

IN Session is going to air an interview of "neck brace guy" with an Orlando affiliate.

Apparently he is in the video of the crowd "RUNNING" to get passes.

Off to BARF!!!

The mock juror is not watching ICA during testimony. She is more concerned with following testimony. The mock juror does see ICA break down after witness says bones were chewed on by bones, though. The mock juror thinks...GOOD! You put her body there, look right in the face of what you did.

MJ, you see, is not inclined (at this point) to believe anyone other than ICA put this child's body in that miserable place.

The bottom line about her "illness" is that she was in the jail medical facility. If she was really sick, she would have been kept there.
"nuf said.

Puulease! This is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and I've known some drama queens in my lifetime.

I hope the jury aren't buy this load of doo hicky.

ICA is doing everything to slow this trial down....I say toss her out and let's continue without her pathetic theatrics.

Instead of doing a split screen of poor Caylee's bones they should do one of ICA's smiling face while her daughter was being eaten by animals vs. her "performance" today. That should put this all into perspective for the jury.

I wish the SA would publish a list of witnesses.... I have dogs to walk before it gets too hot, but I do not want to miss Dr G... have any tweeters mentioned that she is outside the courtroom today?

No idea, but I would bet that she would be next...maybe this afternoon.

Oh man my hands are numb from sitting on them. I have my doubts that she is really having a meltdown, but if she is, it is because she has never had ton face consequences for anything and the realization that she is actually going to be punished is sinking in. IMO.

Yes, one thing we have learned about ICA is that none of this is for what Caylee went through. This is for her.

Could it be that ICA wants to work the sick act so well that the Court puts her in another room to continue on closed circuit? She then would not have to constantly avoid meeting the eye of any juror.

I actualy think she would prefer to stay where she is.

KC's DT will claim PTSD......

I suspect that a few jurors will experience that as well.

But SOTS, doesn't have to be trauma in the first place for their to be Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? I'm not buying it one bit. She didn't feel anything then and doesn't feel anything now. It is an insult to real PTSD victims if the DT claims she's PTSD.

IMO, ICA has attempted to distract the jurors from the evidence being presented today. All of this evidence has been presented to the defense as Discovery, so none of it is new info to her (unless JB failed in his job to present it to her).

At what point does HHJP take action to prevent the prejudicial behavior from occurring in front of the jury?

Interestingly, all the tweets from the court room said the jury was not paying any attention to ICA at the Defence Table. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018