2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS was just talking about the people lining up, the fights this morning and why they all want to be in there so badly, some want to see Casey, some want to see history, etc., and some want to see the photos unaltered. For those CSI fans and those who think seeing Caylee's bones in full technicolor, I just have two words to say to that... Nick Berg.

There's no way to unsee that sort of thing for the rest of your life. If one can be objective about it, and separate emotion from science, I applaud that, but I sure as heck can't.

Uh what happened to ugly coping? Isn't this throwing the DT theory out the window??!?!?!?!?

**sigh** I knew Dr. Utz and Schultz testimony would be powerful, but her antics are getting old quick. I hope the jury can put together this testimony and pictures today versus the testimony and pictures of KC and the partying and hot body contest. I hope they pay no attention to this BS that she is pulling in the courtroom. I really wish the judge would make her sit in another room during testimony.

This is a ploy. And typical with this DT, it is an all purpose ploy, designed to work in the defense's favor.
Hey, jury. Don't look at those pictures. Look over here!!

ICA acting upset to me appears that she is once again refusing Caylee any attention whatsoever. But, that is just my feelings.

Pathetic display.

Just want to thank all of you for providing your observations as the trial continues.

Going on with the: I can't go on ICA theme, I thought right before the break ICA said: this is too much.

I cannot help myself but with every movement of ICA, I am constantly reminded of what I put up with for 40+ years of my life. Drama. :banghead: Just venting here folks.

I posted on the trial thread today, just a few minutes ago, but door was closing so I will post here too.

I missed most of yesterday and didn't get to follow the trial threads. Last night, I wanted to read them and couldn't find them. Where do they go after the daily trial? I assume they are being put into a different forum. Can someone direct me to where they are please?

Thank you so much!

They are way up top in the Trial Archive - Threads and References section.

It looked like DS said to ICA, They would like you to go to the ___________room for the rest of this testimony.

Then ICA said "NO, I am not going in that room"

Still wanting to be the CEO, be in control. I'm pizzed...get the he77 outta the courtroom, :loser:

IMO, if she can't take the testimony perhaps she could give them her recipe for Chloroform, she could take a few whiffs and be in oblivion while all this testimony is going on.....she just better be sure she gives them the correct measurements.

That visit to be evaluated was strictly a CYA maneuver by Jail staff. Nothing wrong with her, (other than being a malingerer) but it has to be documented, to protect them.

I just wonder how sympathetic they were to her? :floorlaugh:

"Oh, put your big girl panties on and stfu"

Okay for :hypno: INsession first shows people fighting to get into see case. When asked to speculate as to why troll says, "they may want to see the facade Casey has had up because of her father's abuse crumble."

It makes me sick to write that sentence, how can she speak it? What PROOF is there George molested Casey? NONE. What PROOF is there Casey killed Caylee: what is the state at in evidence, now? A hundred pieces of evidence entered? :yes:

This is so gross, and Casey will continue to get this type of special treatment till she is put down. I am now in the death penalty camp. I wonder how the jury feels?

:wave: everyone! :blowkiss:

I guess this is the same reason that S. Peterson gets the idol treatment from some very demented individuals. Some folks are just as warped as the people they admire.
MOO

The wild scrambling and trampling for seats in the courtroom really bothers me...I think people just want to say they were there. Shows a sickness in society to me...today especially, it was worse, as people seem to be desperate to see the photos...:( reminds me of the massive crowds at executions in the old days and how they were treated as public entertainment...

The other day I got curious and searched Casey Anthony and went to Ebay and one of the ticket stubs from seating from June 01 or 02 was up for auction, and at the time the bids were already up to $46 :O INSANITY.

:eek: WTF is wrong with people? IS is showing seat passes that people are selling on E-Bay!

Didn't Judge Perry during the jury selection state to some of the PJers not to pay any attention to the defendants actions? I felt that was exceptional funny. Maybe they are remembering that from the selection? <crosses fingers>

The mock juror is not watching ICA during testimony. She is more concerned with following testimony. The mock juror does see ICA break down after witness says bones were chewed on by bones, though. The mock juror thinks...GOOD! You put her body there, look right in the face of what you did.

MJ, you see, is not inclined (at this point) to believe anyone other than ICA put this child's body in that miserable place.

Oh Good - I'm glad to hear that's your reaction.
Cause I was thinking - if I was sitting in the courtroom - I'd be thinking - Good - glad to finally see some kind of reaction from you.
But this is a weird reaction - I don't think an innocent person would be turned away and hiding their face.
So glad GA and CA are not in the courtroom to see this.

But SOTS, doesn't have to be trauma in the first place for their to be Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? I'm not buying it one bit. She didn't feel anything then and doesn't feel anything now. It is an insult to real PTSD victims if the DT claims she's PTSD.

And the State can flip that saying any post stress was due to murdering and getting rid of evidence, fear of being caught. If they chose to touch that theory, however, if DT brings it up again, psych evals will start flying, experts will start testifying. Then the world will know there is nothing wrong with KC, she just demands getting her way to the point of murdering.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Courtroom-Pass-/260797153898?pt=Tickets_Experiences&hash=item3cb8b8c26a"]Casey Anthony Courtroom Pass | eBay[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry