2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually had to accomplish some work this morning (grr), did I miss anything exciting? From what I've read, sounds like just more of her antics from yesterday upon hearing the state of her daughter's skeletonized body after she killed her and dumped her in a swampy woods.

Also, does anyone know if the trial will go on tomorrow or back on Monday? TIA!

OH nooooo. Talking Heads saying her facade is finally cracking from all the years of sexual abuse. Oh Scotty...just beam me up!!

Here ya go

:abduction:

Her facade is cracking because she is being forced to face the reality of what she did IMO

:skip::panic: Side Bar!!!!
Thanks...

Yes, IMO she did cry.:tears:...:dramaqueen: REALITY is hitting her hard....where was this emotion on June 16th, where was this emotion the nights she was dancing at Fusian?

her child, her childs bones in a swamp, her child bones scattered and separated, her childs bones chewed on by animals and scavengers..

Unbelievable that she thought two trash bags with drawstrings, a laundry bag and a baby blanket would be an adequate enough tomb.

Oh, that's right. She didn't think. She hoped not to deal with Caylee again except as her "little rock star" in pictures.

Could it be that ICA wants to work the sick act so well that the Court puts her in another room to continue on closed circuit? She then would not have to constantly avoid meeting the eye of any juror.

JB would not want her to be in another room, he wants to be sure the jury feels sympathy for her, but I think they are feeling contempt for her instead. Her guilt is overflowing, anger not sadness.

:lol: Mike Brooks talking about the "neck brace guy" that is in line every day!

I hope he doesn't have a claim in somewhere...I saw him dash to get a spot in line.

Two hours yesterday. 20 minutes, so far, today. She can't handle this...never thought she could.Don't be surprised if she pulls a "psychotic" break. Not that I believe she's psychotic but she will play one before this is over.

Casey has her entire legal team around her. She has been applying wet towels to her neck and crying. But she managed to stand unassisted.by stevehelling via twitter at 9:23 AM

Boy o boy - I CANNOT wait until she is in gen pop. Think anybody there will be as...accomodating to her????????????????????????

caseyfakedown.png

Found the pregnant woman says she's due June 26th! thought it might be her last chance to see. Let's hope makes it through #CaseyAnthony

Yes! His warning to people to control their emotions and no public displays of feelings, or pulling faces should apply to ICA more than anyone. At least the Jury/public are genuinely shocked by what happened to Caylee ...

:tyou: :tyou: :tyou: ZsaZsa

Casey is special, don't ya know? Wow, I have never seen a human being use up so much of other human beings "air." She just does not belong alive. :no:

:twocents:

ICA is getting more attention and sympathy right now for her "nausea" than Caylee did when she was DYING!!! IMO

ICA was quite happy to sit there when her daughters toes and finger bones were being discussed by the dog handler - that didn't bother her one little bit, she was doing the paralegal trick that day. Oh please let the jury remember things like this.

It's 12:25am here right now. My heart rate is 117BPM right now. Would LOVE to be able to measure ICA's.

OH nooooo. Talking Heads saying her facade is finally cracking from all the years of sexual abuse. Oh Scotty...just beam me up!!

The mock juror does not recall anyone testifying to ICA being sexually abused. Opening statements are not evidence. SA means nothing to the mock juror at this juncture.

Tweet:

Casey has her entire legal team around her. She has been applying wet towels to her neck and crying. But she managed to stand unassisted.

I wouldn't even be able to touch her, let alone comfort her.

The bottom line about her "illness" is that she was in the jail medical facility. If she was really sick, she would have been kept there.
"nuf said.

That visit to be evaluated was strictly a CYA maneuver by Jail staff. Nothing wrong with her, (other than being a malingerer) but it has to be documented, to protect them.

The mock juror is not watching ICA during testimony. She is more concerned with following testimony. The mock juror does see ICA break down after witness says bones were chewed on by bones, though. The mock juror thinks...GOOD! You put her body there, look right in the face of what you did.

MJ, you see, is not inclined (at this point) to believe anyone other than ICA put this child's body in that miserable place.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your mock juror comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018