2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mock juror is not watching ICA during testimony. She is more concerned with following testimony. The mock juror does see ICA break down after witness says bones were chewed on by bones, though. The mock juror thinks...GOOD! You put her body there, look right in the face of what you did.

MJ, you see, is not inclined (at this point) to believe anyone other than ICA put this child's body in that miserable place.

What's interesting to me is that she appears to not be looking at these pictures at all. One wonders, then, why the tears. She should just be able to think they're talking about something she has no connection to; you know, like when she threw Caylee into those woods and went off to her boyfriend.

Also, did it ever come out what was wrong with ICA yesterday? Other than just speculation?

caseyfakedown.png

The first picture her body language looks like it is saying; "Me, I did it."

I now have a fantasy for the Prosecution's closing statement.

Show images of the trunk liner stain, the bones, the skull, the femur with teeth marks split screen with pictures and video still shots of what ICA was doing that same day, partying, stealing and s&xing it up with her boyfriend while her daughter rotted in her car and under a log. Show images of the crime scene with investigators crawling on their hands and knees in the muck looking for tiny bones with the soundtrack of her Universal interview and the phone call from jail.

I'm so beyond sick of this creature.

Two hours yesterday. 20 minutes, so far, today. She can't handle this...never thought she could.Don't be surprised if she pulls a "psychotic" break. Not that I believe she's psychotic but she will play one before this is over.

Actually, I believe she may quite possibly be psychotic, if you go by the actual definition of it.

What will the Judge do, if she continues this pathetic performance? I'm sure there have been defendants acting up in a trial. It's just going to get worse when Dr. G. takes the stand.

She CAN"T control this trial....Does anyone know what course the Court will take in these circumstances?
TIA

Imma thinkin HHJP is pizzled off about this display....and is already prepared to put a stop to it with alternate arrangements for the actress known as ICA.

TeamNancyHLN #CaseyAnthony has gone into an apparent back room with two of her attorneys.

Oh man my hands are numb from sitting on them. I have my doubts that she is really having a meltdown, but if she is, it is because she has never had to face consequences for anything and the realization that she is actually going to be punished is sinking in. IMO.

I agree.

Good morning. Hand me one of those donuts.

What I've learned from watching ICA. If you dab your nose long enough with a tissue, your nose will take on a red glow.

As she watches the evidence being presented, the one word going through her mind is - CAUGHT. jmo

carry on everyone.

I believe her distress Is is real. But, IMO, the distress ICA is feeling is for herself, not for Caylee. Now that the testimony is about Caylee's remains, and pictures are being shown, ICA finally realizes that she is going down. Again, JMO, but all emotion displayed by ICA is for ICA, period.

I cannot help myself but with every movement of ICA, I am constantly reminded of what I put up with for 40+ years of my life. Drama. :banghead: Just venting here folks.

Super big snuggly hug to you :hug:

It's 12:25am here right now. My heart rate is 117BPM right now. Would LOVE to be able to measure ICA's.

When I view the Casey cam in full screen I can see her pulse beating in her neck. It's thumping pretty hard but I haven't tried to count it.

Uh what happened to ugly coping? Isn't this throwing the DT theory out the window??!?!?!?!?

They should just give her a beer and put a stripper pole behind the DT table ala Fusion hot body contest and let her "ugly cope" through the pictures and testimony of retrieving every little bone of sweet Caylee's and Dr. G's testimony of the autopsy.

What will the Judge do, if she continues this pathetic performance? I'm sure there have been defendants acting up in a trial. It's just going to get worse when Dr. G. takes the stand.

She CAN"T control this trial....Does anyone know what course the Court will take in these circumstances?
TIA

She can be taken out and either not watch this evidence or watch from a remote location (cell). They do it all the time. She is an intentional disruption. HHJP needs to do what he says he will do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic